A Friend Like Her

Natsu's POV

She or her forehead on mine...I don't know why but when she did that... I felt calm. "Natsu...I d-didn't do it... Trust me..." She started to cry...NO! She hurt my best friend. I will not get tricked. "Natsu calm do-." I punched her again but harder than before.

She walked up to me and put her forehead on mine AGAIN. I wanted to make her go away again! Then suddenly she started to cry more.... Suddenly she fell to the floor...

Erza, Gray and Happy ran to Lucy and looked at me. "Natsu why do that?!" Happy says. "Yes Natsu WHY?! Do you realize how much pain she is in right now?! You burned her, cut her EVEN bruised her!" Gray says angrily. "But she stabbed Lisa-." "Natsu...first of all LISANNA is still awake. You made Lucy pass out. Second of all she has a cut on her stomach NOT a stab mark." Erza said PISSED. I looked at Lisanna. She was smirking. Why? Then I look at Lucy and realize how much pain she is in. "Guys let me take her..." I said. They all said, "You've done enough Natsu." I see Gray pick up Lucy bridal style gently and said, "I going to bring her to Wendy. She's the best opinion for now." Everyone nods their head and Gray left with the blonde in his arms.

I followed Gray while Erza helped Lisanna up. Gray turns around and says, "What do you want Flame Brain?! You've already done enough right?!" I walk closer to him and said, "I don't care." I was about to grab Lucy then Gray kicks me in the stomach. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" I said, "Fine..." I walk away. Happy and Lisanna looked at me leave....

I went back to my house and I lay down in my hammock...

Gray's POV

I walk to Wendy with Lucy in my arms. "Wendy... help Lucy...." She turns to see Lucy. She puts her hand over her mouth and said, "W-What happened t-to L-Lucy-S-San...?" "Natsu did a number on her... he did this...but can you help Lucy a little? Mostly with the cuts?" "S-Sure...."

She brings us to the infirmary and I placed Lucy on the bed...

I pointed to the deep cuts that were obvious to see.... "I don't know Gray.. I can heal them but they will leave scars." "That's better than nothing..." She sighed and started to heal Lucy's deep cuts. They left thin scratch marks that you can see little... I sigh... then I see I rip in her clothes and it's a bruise. But this one is smaller than the ones Natsu gave her... that's not Natsu's...but who's is it from? "Thanks Wendy. Now go get some rest before you pass out..." She nods and goes to the bed right next to Lucy...

A few minutes later

In the past few minutes Lucy is stable again. She's not breathing heavily and is calmer... I feel bad... Lisanna just got ONE deep scratch but why would she over react like that?! Geez...Lucy got x3 the amount she did... God when Lisanna came back she's more of a drama queen. I roll my eyes and I left Lucy to rest.

I hope she's okay....

A few hours later...
Natsu's POV

It's been a few hours now and Happy didn't come back yet...where is he?

I went to the Guild and I ran to Lisanna.

"Hey are you okay?"

She smiles and says, "Yup! That Lucy is a real idiot! Why would she stab me!?"

"She didn't stab you. She made a deep cut that need stitches...."

Even though Lisanna is my best friend she's kinda a drama queen.

"I'm going to check on Lucy. Be right back."

I went to the infirmary door to see Erza, Gray and HAPPY there?! What are they doing here...

I awkwardly smile. "Hey guys..." They all looked at me kinda angry at me. I can tell... "What do you want Natsu?" Erza says. "Um I'm here to see Lucy...?" "Oh NOW you want to see her?" She rolls her eyes. "Pyro we are actually guarding the door from you and Lisanna." "What?! I understand me but why Lisanna?! "Why Lisanna?" Happy says, "She's being strange after that incident...she was too happy. More than usual. So we are guarding!" You cant be serious...

"Fine I will leave... Bye!"

I left the Guild and I went to the back the guild. The infirmary has a window I can go through! I got through the window to see her sleeping. I smile gently...this reminds me of....

Flashback

Hehe I'm going sneak up on Lucy through the window! One of my favorite games to play! Hehe! I got to her apartment and I jump up high enough to land my two feet on the window. Why does she leave her window open?! Ugh this girl...😑. I climbed through and I jumped over her bed. I turn around to her bed and I see her sleeping still! God does she EVER wake up?! I got into the bed on the other side. I went under the blanket to see her b- I mean chest ...God Why... I turn the other way then I fell asleep. Well this is not how I wanted things to go.....

I heard a scream and I got up from under the blankets. "Ah good morning." Great now she thinks the wrong idea. "What are you doing in my bed?!" Hehe her face is hilarious to wake up to.

I'm happy I have a friend like her!

Flashback over

A friend like her...huh... I see bandages all over her with bruises as well.... I frown and I kiss her forehead.... I'm going to apologize to her tomorrow...she needs her rest....

I will see you tomorrow Lucy...then the door opens and everyone sees me...Crap....

"NATSU GET OUT!"

"GET AWAY!"

"LEAVE HER ALONE!"

Well great....!

The three ran towards me and tried to get me but I already escaped through the window!

I'm going to be hearing them yelling at me all tomorrow...

Great......😑