The Magic Council

As they are hugging on the floor, people saw, were confused but ignored them.

All except one were okay with this.....

And she is watching them in the corner the whole time.......

Lucy says, "Um....Sir? Can you let go of me now?" "S-Sure..."

Natsu lets go of Lucy and Lucy gets off of him. She puts her hair that was sticking out inside her cloak.

"So.....you okay?"

He nods as he yawns. "Just tired....I never get any sleep now.....everything has gone wrong for me......"

Lucy was silent.

"You okay?"

Lucy nods. "Yeah....I just can't imagine what you have been through...."

Natsu puts on fake smile and says, "It's fine...all I'm waiting for is my best friend....*sniff* to come home....."

"OH NO! Please don't cry! Please!"

He wipes the tears from his eyes away. He smiles but Lucy knows something is wrong.

"The worst kind of pain is when you are smiling just to stop the tears from falling...." Lucy mumbles to herself.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"Nothing!"

"Oh...."

"Well I have to go. Hope to see you soon..."

"Sure...."

Natsu smiles slightly as he begins walking away he waves to the girl he doesn't even know to tell her 'thank you...'.

Lucy smiles but as he is out of sight........

Her smile.......

Is gone...........

Sadness comes all around her to at the point she can't even move.....

TAP TAP

Someone tapped Lucy on the shoulder and Lucy turns to see Sting. "Hey Lucy! You okay?" Lucy nods. "I'm sorry about the mess that happened between you and Natsu...you didn't deserve that...."

"It's fine....the fact his presence doesn't bother me....it's just.... *sniff* the way he is now.....is different from the Natsu I knew before all of this......is it all because of me Sting...? Is it?!" Lucy says heartbroken and sad.

"I'm not sure. Ever since you left Fairy Tail things have changed around there. I....think it was mistake for you to leave there and come here out of all places...that's just...wrong Lucy....trusting one guild to protect you from another? I just don't see how it is right..."

"..."

Sting sighs and puts a small smile on his face. He pats Lucy on the shoulder and says, "But.....if you want to still be here...that's your option..."

Lucy nods.

"Now you had a long night Lucy....go to bed..."

"Thanks Sting...."

Lucy opens the door to her room and closes it behind her to go inside. She puts her cloak down and breathes heavily. Lucy puts her right hand on her mouth and begins to cry a little.

"I shouldn't be here...I shouldn't....I would cause a war between the tigers and the fairies....they wouldn't need that...none of them do...."

Lucy goes on her knees and to begins to cry like crazy.......

She couldn't help it.......

She ruined everything.....