-9-

CHAPTER 9

He towered over me. He put both his knees in each side of my body and his hands leaning on against the mattress, my head in between his arms. He plunged into me and kissed me hungrily. He can really kiss. No wonder girls love it so much. I kiss him back in a way I know how. The sound of our tongue twisting and slipping into each other, fighting for dominance, echoing throughout the dark room.

We are gasping for air when we pulled away only to gaze into each other's eyes once again. He had a smirk on his face. God, how much I love to be underneath him. Butterflies were flying in my stomach like it was the Garden of Eden while my heart was beating so fast inside my chest. It hurts and it seems like it is about to explode any time soon.

"Merck, I'm gonna fuck you hard," he said with a warning in his voice and I just hummed my answer.

He kissed me again but this time it was rough and full of lust, curling our tongues together while sucking every time we have a chance. I grasped into his mouth when I feel his hands travelling underneath my shirt. He found my nipple and pinches it. I moan erotically into his mouth. He nibbled into my lips and abandoned it once again only to travel down into my neck. I tilted my neck into the side to give him an easy access. He bites and sucks the bare skin at the crook of my neck and I whimper.

"Shit! Did you just leave a hickey in there?"

He just smirk and I go back to flatten my back in the mattress in defeat. He just laughs softly, "That's a remembrance so you won't forget this night,"

The loud beating of my heart like there is a fucking drum played inside my chest is echoing in my ears. Without a warning, he pulled both my hands and pinned it above my head with one hand, I didn't know he is this strong but of course it's because I didn't fight, and undress me with his other hand then attacks my lips again. He could really kiss, seriously.

A couple of minute passed and I am shock since we are now both naked, me under him and him above me. I almost jumped when his cold finger touches my bare stomach and runs it slowly down to my navel.

"You have a chance to run away Merck," he whispers and I bite my bottom lip. Why did he have to be this sexy?

"Why would I run when I want this at the first place?" he smirks at me while his dark green eyes is staring at my blue ones.

"So be it," he answered me in a very dangerous voice and I know I fucked up. I'm in trouble, big time.

The mattress moved and I can feel his warmth radiating from his body. This makes me curls my toes in excitement. He caresses my cheek then he moved and pecks a kiss on my lips. He was kissing me slowly like he tastes the most expensive wine his eyes laid upon. He let go of my hand and I unconsciously snake it to his neck to pull him closer. I heard him chuckle in between our kisses that surely makes every hair in my body stood in anticipation. He lowers his lips and captured the sensitive skin along my collar bone and down to my already hard nipples. He captures my left nipple in between his teeth and sucks it then transfers to the other one. It makes me feel a horny mess.

Blake slides his hand down into my thighs and I gasped the moment his warm hand groups my erection. I uncontrollably arched my body to the sensation. He started to pump my erection slowly as he kissed me senseless.

"Shit!" I cried when he pressed the tip of my cock before pumping it a little faster. I'm going wild and my body trembling and my toes curling. I moaned. This is so embarrassing. I am a moaning mess under him. But it seems like he don't care since he drink my moan in pure bliss.

He captured back my nipples and licks it in circular motion while pumping my erection harder and faster. He grabs my hand and places it in his own erection. My eyes widen and I wanted to run away the moment I feel his manhood in my hand. He was fucking huge.