Gamble

Species: Gamble

The power of a Gamble is unique,(If you want to be one, you'll have to use a 20 and 6 sided dice), they have the ability to use the luck of the dice to their advantage or the enemies disadvantage. all they have to do is throw a 20 Sided dice to see if they hit or not if it's 10 or higher it hits and if it's lower it fails. The Six-sided dice will depend on the subspecies. They also use the 20 sided dice for damage same thing as before. 10^ means painful Below that is weak. If they get a nat 1 they deal damage to themselves or if they get a nat 20 they deal big damage to their opponent 

 Subspecies:

Elemental Gamble: They have the power of the 6 elements Life, Death, Earth, Lightning, Water, and Fire and in that order with a 6 sided dice. 1. Life| 2. Death| 3. Earth| 4. Lightning| 5. Water| 6. Fire. 

Summoner Gamble: Same thing as a Elemental with the elements but a Summoner can summon creatures with that element.

Knowledge Gamble: They dont use a 6 sided dice but if they get a high number they know what ever they are learning but lower they are dumb as a rock. 

Shapeshifter Gamble: These ones are a bit harder to explain. They dont use a 20 sided dice, they only use the 6. They can only shapeshift into what they want they have to role a 6 anything else they change into something else but if its a 1 they turn into a demented being.

Copy Gambles: They can copy powers it all depends on their roles for them to master it or if they flunk. This is a danger to Copy Gamble because they dont have any powers and if they manage to get one they only get the power for a day.

Gamblers: The Gamblers are a combination of all the other Gambles but they are only born either in the Bosses family or once every 1000 years, they are basically God Gambles.

(To pick which Gamble you are you have to roll a 6 sided dice hehe)

 Appearances: They Normally wear formal clothing but they do wear normal clothing to fit into society.

They live as long as a normal human.

They run like a casino, the only leader is a Boss who controls everyone.

They gamble practically everything, from money to information to slaves.

The only technology they use is what all casinos have and they don't have a military.

The Gambles are hated by most law enforcement or Lawful races.

1CeriseWood

GamerGirl0619 Hope this tells you everything you need to know about gambles