➶ | stuff you should know ♡

Okay, first off, I'm sure you guys know about genres and stuff, but I'm leaving this note here just in case. Here are some terms and genres you need to know:

✧ Angst: depressing, sad, emotional pain
✧ Fluff: cute, sweet, cringey stuff
✧ Lemon/Smut: X-rated
✧ Lime: slightly X-rated, like a scene of the protagonist couple making out.
✧ AU: stands for Alternate Universe, where the characters are living in a totally different world. Not literally. For example, your fanfiction could be about BTS who are worldwide singers but in your book, they're vampires.
✧ One shots/ imagines: each chapter is a story and there isn't a continuation.
✧ texts/ chatroom: literally texts, it's like you imagine they're texting you in different situations.
✧ epistolary: a story written in the form of letters or texts passed to each other.
✧ semi-epistolary: the story is in the form of texts or letters, but there are written chapters too.
✧ X Reader: you are the leading character, for example:

'You look at him, finding his eyes full of guilt and desperation. It breaks your heart to see him like this, but you bring yourself to keep the poker face and stay mad at him. You can't forgive him after what he's done. Or can you?' (Wtf did I just write)

These are the type of fanfics you'll see, I suggest you know this before browsing.

✧ M/M: male and male, gay
✧ F/F: female and female, lesbian
✧ M/F: male and female, straight

✧ You will also see books where a kpop group member is shipped with the member of another kpop group.