➶ | ships with other groups ♡

This chapter was basically written for books where you ship a certain kpop group with another.

Here are a few examples of the most popular ones:

✧ BTS x Blackpink
✧ BTS x Red Velvet
✧ BTS x Twice
✧ Got7 x Apink
✧ EXO x Apink
✧ Wanna One x I.O.I
✧ Seventeen x I.O.I

There are also ships of boy band with boy band, like:

✧ BTS x EXO
✧ BTS x Got7

Sometimes the main lead is the member of one group while the second lead is a member of another group.

When you write a fanfic like this, you need to make sure that you balance the story for both the leads.

You can't give the female lead more chapters and P.O.V and the male lead less.

It's a kpop group x kpop group book and you need to make sure both the characters are given equal importance because your readers could be anticipating either of the main leads or both.

Also make sure not to completely change the personality of one character. This is not your OC and you need to be realistic.

Of course you can change the personality but that happens when the entire book is based on it.

I made sweet angelic Rosé a savage beast in my fanfic but when I actually found that my book wasn't gonna go that well with it, I changed the plot a bit and made it that she became like that after her break up.

Yes, changes like these can be made and they change your story into one that makes sense.