Wonders

Chapter 3- I'm so confused!

I nearly had a heart attack. "WHAT??" I yelled. "You always pick dare!" I said. "Is this a joke?" I asked suspiciously. "No, I just wanted to surprise you." Leah said. She winked at me. "You are complicated."I sighed, shaking my head. "And you need to come up with a truth." She said. "Ok, who do you like?" She stared at me. "Megan, I never pick truth, and even I know that that is the lamest truth ever." She said. "Ok, ok, I know." I said. "Fine. Here's a better one. Do you still sleep with your teddy bear?" I asked. "No, I gave it to my little brother when I was in 4th grade." She said. "Oh ok, I said. So four years ago." I said. "Anyway. What about you? Truth or dare?" She asked. I decided to pick dare since she picked truth. "Dare," I said. "Wait-what?" Leah looked shocked. I smirked at her. "OHHH I see, I picked the opposite so you are too! Ok. I dare you to go down stairs and yell BUT FIRST, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE." she burst out laughing. "Ok, this'll be weird." I said. So I went down stairs and yelled at the top of my lungs, "BUT FIRST, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE." I darted back upstairs. Leah and I cracked up.

* * *

The chapters will get longer, don't worry! Let me know if you like this and thanks for reading my story! :)