Why Jeon Jung Kook is loved by many? [short fic]

We all know Jungkookie is shy type of person. He even mentioned before in an interview that he will shower at our boarding house whenever everyone is asleep. He'll eat outside, not with the other members. He always moves farther away or hide behind hyungs in every awards night or interview. We all know how his shyness made him almost unable to debut as one of Bangtan members. But as days, months and years pass by... he is loved by many more.

Why Jungkookie is loved by his fans? Even though Kookie is a shy type, he gained more fans because of his innocense. Even though his is shy, he'll face everything just to thanked his fans. Hell, he even watched a group of street performers years ago because the teenagers were dancing our 'Boys in Luv' song. While there are fans who sees him, he still stays and watch as the group performs. He interacts with the fans as much as he can and just to be with them and showed them how much Army is important to him.

Why Kookie is loved by hyungs? Well... it's a given that he is the 'golden maknae' of BTS. He was just 16 when our group is formed and debuted. He is just a typical teenage boy who is still kid at heart. Even though it is said that he was almost unable to debut because he refused to sing well in his auditions or whenever they instructed him to sing because of his super shyness... Now he is the main vocalist of our band. Can you imagine how amazing Kookie is? He was able to face his fears of being with other people whom he is not familiar with, and now those people... he treat them as family. And he is the main vocalist of BTS now. I am so proud of that guy. He is such a hard working person.

Why do I love Jungkookie? What could I ask for? I just love him inside and out. There is no specific reason for someone to love the other. Or I just couldn't pin point the reasons why I love him because this article will not be able to cover it all. *laughs*

Jungkookie is a family to me. I wouldn't imagine a life without him. As we get older, I come to realized more and more each day how much I love him. And as we get older, I will love and cherish him more. I hope someday, that everyone in our lives will come to accept our relationship.... as lovers. But as of now, everything will be secret. Ssssh...

You. Who will be able to read this secret blog of mine. Don't tell anyone about this okay? Even Jungkookie doesn't know I have this kind of blog where I post my everyday happenings and feelings.

I won't introduce myself anymore. I think you know who I am. *winks* Until my next post! See yah!

Love,
^_^V

__________________________________

Posted by: taekook5ever.blogspot.com
Dated: 25-January-20XX
Time: 23:40 KST