Chapter 1

(Head's up, the main character's name is Jem, ewan ko kung bakit trip nya lang ata)

   Jem felt a dark magic presence near his town, knowing that the seal has been broken and his Twin brother Mej had escaped the demon realm and wants to hunt him down for sealing him and his other brother and the others.

   Jem’s crewmates left his group knowing that Jem is one of the Ten Commandments demons from the demon realm and now Jem’s original crew is attempting to hunt him.

   Jem has travelled to the kingdom of Liones and have warned the holy knights about the seal being broken and shocked king baltara know that he is not dreaming. King baltara senses it too and told Jem to go to camelot because the threat is coming there.

   He had been walking for days until he arrived to camelot but it was too late. The kingdom of camelot has been destroyed and yet Jem continues to go inside. He found King Arthur.
King Arthur: You are too late son. The kingdom has been destroyed by them.
Jem: by who?!
King Arthur: the elites of the Ten Commandments.
Jem: I knew it... where are they headed?
King Arthur: To Danafor... and Mej told me this...  “If you found that bastard Jem tell him to face me and Estarossa.”
Jem: Mej and Estarossa are there? Damn it I knew two of my brothers had escaped...
King Arthur: Go on son, go to Danafor before they destroy it.

Earlier~

   As the great holy knight traitor Dreyfus forced the Great Holy knight Hendrickson to open the seal so the Ten Commandments can go out and seek revenge to Jem.
Dreyfus: It has been 3000 years my brothers.
Melascula: Dreyfus is that a human body?
Dreyfus: why yes it is.
Derieri: hmmm it’s been 3000 years? But why only ten of us?
Dreyfus: because I haven’t got enough power to summon all of the demons.
Hendrickson: this abominal magic is... there is now way.
Galland: you must be Hendrickson. Please Allow me to introduce us.
Galland introduced all of them known as: Derieri of purity, grayroad of pacifism, Melascula the Fate, Galland the truth,  Monspeet of Retisence, Estarossa of Love, Zeldris of Pity and Mej of piety
Mej: Quite has been. That bastard Jem
Dreyfus: we should all rest first. After all being in the seal must have sucked your magic dry...
Mej: let’s rest then go give Arthur a visit.

Later on~

As Jem arrived in Danafor, His group that left him know as the “Seven Deadly Sins” are talking to the king.
Ban: Oh look it’s captain...
Dianne: What are you doing here??
Jem: No need to explain I need your help!
Harlequin: why should we trust you captain? Knowing that you’re one of the Ten Commandments?
Jem: Shut up! That was my past okay? I’ve changed why do you thing I have to seal them all away including my two brothers?
Gowther: Perharps we should believe Captain this time, we’ve never seen him this scared and serious before.
Merlin: I agree with gowther.
Ban: but why? I hate demons especially the ones that has that mark.
Dianne: Ban maybe gowther is right.
Harlequin: even if we help you and get us back together, there is no way we can face the Ten Commandments.
Gowther: yes harlequin is right. According to my calculations we only have 0.2 percent of winning. Unless we have Escanor.
Jem: But Escanor is dead that’s what the rumors say...

Jem thought of someone that can help them but he is not sure of it.
Jem: I think I have someone to help us.
Ban: What? Other demons?
Jem: Yes the ones that followed me when I became a former member at Ten Commandments.
Gowther: Ah yes Captain told me that story a long time ago. At first I only thought it was a legend. If I can recall those who followed you is: Anarak, Calmadios the Piety, Drole the Patience, Gloxinia the Repose, and Zeno the Selflessness.
Jem: yes that is correct.
Merlin: I think I know where to find them.

That's the first chapter I guess, see ya!