Chapter 2

After Hendrickson broke the seal, Estarossa and the rest of the Ten Commandments appeared before the terrified ex-Great Holy Knight and Fraudrin in Dreyfus' body who greeted them and informed them of the current events in Britannia. After Zeldris suggests recuperation at Edinburgh Hill to recover their severely drained magical powers, Estarossa took flight and left Zhuhur Valley, following his comrades while leaving behind a terrified Hendrickson. Arriving at Edinburgh Hill, Estarossa and the rest of the commandments find a deformed castle. Estarossa decides to relax on the ruined castle. He appears before Elizabeth Liones, in her dream, where she mistook him forJem in the latter's wanted poster. Curiously he is wearing the same armor Jem wore 10 years ago.

  After getting bored of waiting, Estarossa and the others decided on eating human soul to slowly return their magic back by sending a Red Demon and a Gray Demon until the demons were stopped by three Holy Knights and Hendrickson. Estarossa was confronted by Jem when the latter arrived to give them a warning. He then proceeded to watch Galand fight Jem, where the former was beaten in under 10 seconds.

  After Jem's warning, Mej suggests that the Ten Commandments split up and move across the land to regain their magic faster, while calming Galand down after his loss against Jem. However, Mej remained behind and Estarossa refused to move as he wanted to relax after being sealed for so long. Mej decided to look around, leaving his brother alone to relax. A bird lands on Estarossa arm and begins chirping until it suddenly grows into a mutated beast and subsequently explodes.

  He, along with the other Commandments, arrive to aid Drole and Gloxinia, who are facing off against Jem. most of the battle, he stays on the sidelines, merely observing with a smile but, when Jem attempts to finish them all off in one go with his move, Revenge Counter, Estarossa finally steps in, and effortlessly halts the attack by placing his hand on Jem's blade. He tells the barely conscious Jem he truly didn't want it to come to this, and asks if he understands as he begins to crush his chest underneath his boot. He explains it's because he loves Jem as a older brother. As he listens to Jem screaming, he begins to reminisce and when Jem's comrades are mentioned, he becomes angrier, beginning to choke Jem as he sarcastically asks when he plans on betraying them. He laments over how great Jem used to be before his unexpected betrayal, before deciding to let Melascula finish him off.