Living with Eyeless Jack.

Okay. Here is another part. To be honest, I have no idea why I am even writing this... it was supposed to end on the first one..oh well.

Hello. It's me again. Remember the story about how much I fail at life? Yes. This is a continuation.

I met 'him' again. But in a worse scenario than before.

I saw him kill my best friend.

Now I bet you are wondering 'Why on Earth did you watch him kill your friend' well the thing is, I didn't watch him willingly. You could say I hid in the wardrobe, watching him from the small crack in the middle of the two doors, to see what he was doing.

Apparently his murder strategy is more complicated that the Creepypasta story writer once put.

It was messy, it was brutal and it was a Bloody Beautiful Sight.

Wait what? No. No it wasn't.

Sorry am I rambling? Do you even want to continue reading? Well tough luck I am continuing...

You could say it all started off as a normal day...

"Hey-Hey!! Want to stay at my place tonight?" my best friend Tiffany asked, as she practically bounced beside me, as we finished our work shift.

We worked at a little Store called Claires. The World of Work was not being nice, it was the only Job offer that we could get. Since we dropped out High School.

"Sure." I shrugged and took my hair out of its annoying pony tail that Tiffany forced me to do earlier that day. She cheered and grabbed my hand, my left one to be exact since she was on my left hand side, and dragged me in the direction of her house.

Don't worry. It gets better.

You may be wondering why I didn't grab clothing from my house, right? Well, Tiffanys house was practically like my second home. My first home being filled by druggies and alcoholics. See why, now? Yes.

The second we were in Tiffanys house, we jumped on the sofa and turned on the TV to watch the Local News, a ritual that we weirdly formed over the years of our unnaturally close friendship.

I wasn't really paying attention to the news then, it was basically background noise for me and Tiffany. She had her own house, you see. So there were no parents to tell us what to so.

"It's just in. A serial killer has been spotted." now that had gotten my attention, serial killers always fascinated me, "-eats the kidneys of their victims--" okay, I admit it, when I heard the news anchor guy say that, I kinda mentally panicked. 'Eyeless Jack eats Kidneys' was flowing through my head over and over again like a mantra, "wow creepy stuff." Tiffany mumbled, I had nodded in agreement.

I wasn't scared though. 'EJ didn't hurt me a year ago, why would he hurt me now, right?' I remember thinking back then.

It was getting late, around Eleven, so Tiffany and I had decided to turn the Television off and head to bed.

Unknown to neither of us back then... that night was going to get lively.. or deadly...

I got changed into my Pajamas in the bathroom, and Tiffany in the bedroom, we never changed together. No matter how close we were.

I went out the bathroom and found that Tiffany wasn't there. I heard a click from the window and automatically panicked and ran into the wardrobe that was on my left. Yeah, it was beside the bathroom.

Not long after, Tiffany had walked into her bedroom.

I was proned to panick attacks you see, so even though that click seemed innocent enough, I couldn't help but panic, you see?

And I now realise how thankful I am for those panic attack moments.

I sat in the wardobe as Tiffany went to sleep. I think I was in there for about an hour. Tiffany was used to my moments, so she had just left me in the wardrobe.

Another click.

And finally a wooshing sound of a window opening.

Quiet, almost inaudable, footsteps.

The small gasp that was emitted from my friend as she was awakened as something stabbed into her side.

The sound of someone ripping a persons insides.

The sound of someone munching on a fresh kidney.

The last sound,

The window closing..

All of it was the most beautiful sounds I had heard in my life.

All the blood that covered my, now dead, best friends bed.

Her ripped open insides.

Blood.. everywhere...

Her, still open, eyes... were lifeless and grey-like.

Even though there was no sign of life... it was a beautiful sight. All of it was really beautiful.

I decided to leave the wardobe after a few moments. I was mesmerised by the ruby red colour of the blood, so I had stared and stared... till I heard a cough from my left..

I turned my head and I was so shocked that I actually stumbled back a little.

There infront of me was Eyeless Jack. Covered in my dead best friends blood.

"Hi." I finally had said,

I remember all of this vividly. Like it happened yesterday.

"Hi," he replied.

There was an awkward silence.

"So... My friend was your next victim." I said simply.

Shut up. I had no idea what else to say at that present time.

"Yeah... Man's got to eat." he shrugged, I laughed and nodded "True... maybe you should leave... before the police come here..." I said slowly.

EJ nodded and walked to the window and opening it and was getting ready to jump out when he said, "want to come with me?"

Yes. You read correctly. If you don't believe me you can read it again.

I was shocked. 'He wants me to come with him? Really?'

I smiled at him eventually and nodded, what else have I got to live for, right?

Me and EJ jumped out the window and ran away down the abandoned streets. But, EJ eventually asked "What's your name?", "It's Emillie." I was so sure, if I could have seen EJ's face, he would have been smiling as he said, "Well Emillie. Enjoy your new life."

And I was pretty sure I would enjoy it. I would enjoy it a lot.

And there you have it!! The story of how I met EJ a SECOND time!

Living with EJ is fun. I've seen him maskless numerous times. Because I stalk him when he sleeps, and he sleeps maskless.

I'm kidding. He usually takes his mask off around me.

You're probably wondering where we're staying.

We found an abandoned house, how convenient. Sure it is a little run down and the water from the taps is not healthy at all and if you drink it you'd most likely get every disease under the sun.

But it is home.

And it is a great home.

Since I am Living with Eyeless Jack, wouldn't have it any other way.

And finished another!! Halfway through I had no idea how to continue. So. Eh... Yeah. What did you think? Bad? Good? Okay?

Please comment and vote!

though you don't have to, of course :) it is your choice whether or not you do.

But yeah. Bye! :)