Daily Life of Jack and I.

I have no idea on what was going to be written.

Every single thing I have ever written, I made it up as I went along.. so if this makes no sense.. eh.. it is due to not pre-planning it... Enjoy anyways.

Hello, me again, remember last time we spoke I said something about living with Eyeless Jack? Well...

We had a baby and got Married.

I AM KIDDING. NO WE DID NOT.

I totally wish we did though (Joke)

But no, Emillie be serious here!

Okay. We lived like normal people. Well as normal as a runaway girl and a kidney eating psychopath can. But I guess that is my wonderful definition of 'normal' right? Since I have lived with him for a few months now... Those months have been wonderful. We've had laughs. We've killed.

Speaking of killing, I apparently have a knact for it. I had an unknown blood lust that I actually had no idea about. Until my Best Friend was murdered.

When I realised how beautiful blood was.

I always thought blood was beautiful, to be honest. I just never saw as much blood as I did then.

Want to know what happens in a daily basis of me and EJ? Alright!

"Hey. Wake up." was the first thing I heard when I woke up the day after moving into that abandoned house. "nngh... Noo... go away." I mumbled, pulling the covers over my head. Hearing a shuffle of footsteps leave the room and a tap running, I thought Jack was running a shower or something.

I was so naïve.

Then I heard footsteps walking back into my bedroom.

...Wait for it...

Next thing I had known, I was covered in freezing cold water and chased Jack around the house with a broomstick that was conveniently placed in my bedroom.

I killed him that day.

Okay I didn't kill him.. I just hit him over the head numerous times with the broom.

I had so much fun hearing him yell for me to stop hitting him. It gave me horrible joy.

This is what happens daily, remember. Daily. DAILY!

After he managed to successfully escape my constant hitting, he made us food, meaning he made me food as he ate kidneys -yuck- that he had gotten from a store

-cough. stolen. cough-. Yes. He got the kidneys from the store too. Curtesy of the customers that he nicely killed.

It sucked, eating food that wasn't homemade everyday. But I would have to live with it, right? Right.

I still work at Claires, by the way. So I had no idea why he had to steal it. I could have went to the store and bought it. Doesn't have to be stolen. Idiotic boy.

Jack is a completely normal boy. Minus the fact he has no eyes, eats kidneys and kills people... He is like anyone else. Lazy. Annoying and, god forbid this, LOUD!! Really loud!

I'd get used to it.

I'm sure of it.

Yeah. I guess I kind of went a little insane. Living in a house with no one but a murderer that eats kidneys instead of normal human food, does that to you.

Will I get used to it?

Probably.

Soon?

Not likely.

In Conclusion:

Jack is an idiotic boy that insists on waking me up in the morning with a bucket of water.

That causes him to get a sore head for the majority of the day.

And he feeds me as a way of saying 'Sorry I soaked you with Freezing Cold water this morning'

.... Yes that makes me forgive him... Food makes everything alright again.

So, this is my life. And my life is great. Annoying nevertheless. But great.

Wouldn't have it any other way... Now where did I put my books..

"JAACK!!!!!!!!! YOU BURNED MY BOOKS INSTEAD OF WOOD, FOR FIRE???!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Yep, daily life. Now, if you excuse me, I have a Kidney Eating Psychopath to kill. BYE!

I have no idea what I just wrote....

What the hell was this?? Ah screw it. I'll send it anyways.

--That is literally what I say after every story I write--

Hope you liked it! Bye!

Now it's time to read my books... where did I put them?