Chapter 16

Victim's P.O.V

Today was the first time in a month that I went outside...

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was surprised how well Tae could cook, back in Busan I would usually just make ramens or get street food.

"Taehyung, how is it that we went out for lunch if your cooking skills are awesome." His head sudently dropped lower and his mood got gloomier. "It was back in 2016....... I had made a decent looking dish and I took a picture and I tweeted it to Gordon Ramsey ;-;." He looked like he was about to cry. "What did he say about it?" I asked starting to care for my partner. "He-he...." "cmon Tae you can do it..." he paused to wipe his eyes a little.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I put my hand on his. "Yes spit it."

He took a deap breath and sudently stood up. "YOU CALL THIS FUD MY DOG EATS BETTER STUFF THAN THIS, THIS LOOKS FOOKIN DISCUSTANG." He took off the serious expression required from his acting and sat back down to take a bite. "Wow, erm well, I think the food is great so you don't have to worry about Mr.Ramsey's opinion. OK?"

"Yea yea, I went in a depression after that but now I'm pretty much ok with talking about it." I looked at him. "Pretty much OK?! It looked like you were going to burst into tears while saying your story."

"Listen Jungkook, I'm a man I don't cry it looks like I am but in reality I'm not. I have a darn formation about acting and  being undercover. That whole thing was improv I never actually tweeted at Gordon Ramsey it's all lies"

"Don't fool me like that, if we are going to be working together I don't want lies thrust is the most important." He giggled and shove  his fork in his mouth eating happily.