11

Your Pov~

I feel as if the floor under me just broke. Matt walks out and puts his hand on my shoulder. Me and Matt walk out to his car. When i sit down and shut the door I start crying. Matt seems to understand I don't want to talk right now. We were halfway home when I got a text from Tord.

T- Tord Y- You

T- I'm sorry Y/n. I need a break. I'm going to go stay with my parents for a while. I'm sorry but it's too painful to stay at home right now. With all that happened, I just can't deal with it. I'm not breaking up with you, i'm just going away for a bit.

Y- WHAT?!?!?!

End of texting

Tord didn't reply after that. I started crying more. Matt brought me back to his house. When we got back we sat on the couch and i showed him the text. Matt hugged me as I started crying more. "How about I lighten the mood hm? The cops caught Travis and he's in jail now." Matt said. "Really?" I said smiling. "How's Tom?" I asked concerned. "Not good. He lost a lot of blood, and he needs a blood donor." Matt replied. "I'll talk to my friends about it later to see if they can help." I said frowning. "Wanna help me cook brownies since I can't cook?" Matt asked smiling. "Yes!!!" I yelled dragging him to the kitchen. "Imma put on music." I said grabbing my phone. I put on one of my favorite songs,

"Good song." Matt said chuckling. "Alright Matt first you need to put the powder stuff in the bowl." I told him handing him the bag of batter. Matt took it and a lot of powder got on the counter and floor. I started laughing, a LOT. "At least I got some in the bowl.

Time skip to brownies being done~

"Somehow I am covered in water, batter, and sugar." I said getting aa wash cloth. "Wanna bring some brownies to Tom?" Matt asked while helping me clean up. "That would be awesome." I replied.

Time skip to Tom~~

We walked into the hospital room and my heart sank. Tom was laying in the bed, very pale and with a bunch of tubes connected to his arms. he has no shirt and a bandage covering most of his upper body, witch is already red. His blue hoodie is sitting on a chair next to the bed, it is blood stained and has a big hole in it.

Time skip to home~

I went back to my house to be alone for a while. (WARNING. SELF HARM IS COMING UP. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT TOPIC SKIP THIS SECTION. YES I KNOW IT IS IN CAPS.) I went to my bathroom and looked in the mirror. 'weak' I thought about myself. I looked at my bathroom counter and saw some of Tords extra razor blades. I grabbed one and looked at it for a little bit. I rolled up my sweatshirt sleeve and started cutting. One cut, Two cut, Three cut. I stopped after 3  cuts. I put the razor blade down and wrapped up my arm then rolled my sleeve down.

(SELF HARM SCENE OVER.)

I called Colby when I got back to my room. "Hey Y/n." Colby said answering the phone. "Hi." I said cheerfully. "What's up?" He asked. "I- I umm," I said getting a little more sad each second. I started crying. "I- I just really need you right now Colby." I said still crying. "Hey, it's okay Y/n. I'm on my way now." Colby said. "T-thank you. Bye." I said tearfully. We hung up and I cleaned the razor and the blood in the bathroom. I put food in Edds food bowl and water in his water bowl. About 5 minutes later I got a knock on my door. I open it and get tackled into a giant hug by Colby. "H- hey Colby." I said awkwardly. "Explain everything." Colby said picking me up bridal style. I explained everything to him. I even told him about when Tom slapped me. "I'm so sorry Y/n." He said. "Thanks to me my friend is in the hospital!" I yelled as I started balling my eyes out. He hugged me again and just let me cry.

6 hours later~~~

"I have to go Y/n. Bye." Colby said standing up. "Bye." I said back. After his car left I went to the bathroom. I looked in the shiny mirror and frowned. "STUPID!" I yelled at myself as I punched the mirror. It shattered and glass went everywhere. I looked at my fist as the blood started trickling. I bandaged up my fist and lied down on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

The next day~~~

I decided to draw since it makes me feel better.

A/n- This is the picture you drew.

When I was done I saw a picture of Tord on the wall. I walked over to it and cried. I miss him. I never thought it could be this bad. Every time i think about him my heart hurts. I looked at the picture as a tear falls on the heart Tord is making with his hands. I hear my phone ring and see Tord's mom calling me. "Hello?" I answer. "Hi sweetie. Are you alright?" She asked. "Y- Yes." I lied. "No your not. Come over. I want to talk to you and Tord together." She said sadly. "O- Okay." I said shakily. I Hung up and started crying. After a few minutes I wiped my eyes and grabbed my car keys. I headed out to go to Tords moms house.

To be continued...