Here we are.

A/n: Hello lovelies, I know I've been off this place for months but hey at least im updating.

Take this carrot and be happy.

Dedicated to KadeeHarston and ThesexyErik and who could forget kavi_jack

...

One year.

A lot can change in one year.

A lot has changed in one year.

I have discovered life and love and realised that these are two very different things. The day when my cousin left me, a lot has changed.

After a few months from that, I fell in love.

Real love, the one that hurts you and you just cry from thinking about it. The one kind of love Drake writes songs about, with this amazing girl.

I fell hard. Face first and I'm glad she was there to catch me.

I may have made many mistakes in my life had regrets but she is one of the best thing that could ever happen to me.

I was so in love with her that I didn't realised that losing her would hurt this much. Internet is not the best place for a relationship to grow, long distance relationships not always works out.

And you know what? Communication is important whenever there are two people.

I could blame it on stuffs, endless reasons but the fault was that I was afraid to say things.

I still am and that caused me to lose her but even that was one of the best thing that happened to me.

Falling in love with my cousin and falling in love with her were both different things. I guess, falling in love with my cousin were more than just an infatuation and less than love.

But falling for her was love.

I don't know how to explain this, its one of the hardest things to explain.

But falling in love with her made me love myself. I grew up with her expedienced things through a screen that I couldn't describe.

Sometimes to find yourself you first have to let go.

"We're so distracted by how things end that we forget how beautiful the begning was."

- Lamiya Waheed.

On that note kids, love each other yes but love yourself harder.

Always cling on things that matters but also remember your limits and when to let go (when it hurts)

Remember to find happinesss within.

And this is just the begining.

The end.

A/n: Just so you know. One day we all move past memories, thanks for them. Because of you I am a better person #movedon (I'm aware hastags don't work on wattpad)