It's that a monkey?

"Let me see if I get it right," said Mills suppressing his laughter. "That pretty, sexy, smart girl, assistant field supervisor, is your girlfriend?"

"Ex-girl..." answered Slivko, not at all amused by the situation.

"Man! You are so screwed!" Mills sentenced him letting out the laughter.

The soldiers were on deck, listening Down the street interpreted by The Stooges and enjoying the free time they had before the mission. It was hellish heat and most of them were walking around in T-shirt or bare-chested while Weaver, camera in hand, didn't miss the opportunity to take some pictures. Cole was sitting on a deck chair while Reles cut his hair. Slivko and Mills were standing near them and had fun posing for the photographer, while they speak.

"She's more beautiful than I remembered..." said Slivko, thinking about the close encounter of the night before, and Weaver managed to immortalize him while he was licking. "Hey!" said the soldier and the photographer pointed his camera away.

"Everything will be solved in a couple of hours," said Cole looking in a mirror to see how the haircut looked. "If we can get through that storm," he pointed the gigantic mass of gray clouds that was a little over fifty miles away. "I bet she'll be so terrified that she'll run into your arms".

"You gotta to be kidding!" said Mills.

"Two words," started explaining Cole, "horror movies. It's the same"

"Is that your big idea to conquer a girl?"

Cole didn't answer, but his expression revealed that he was convinced of the effectiveness of his strategy. Mills rolled his eyes in total disapproval.

Slivko had not thought about that: Megan was part of the team that would map the island. The idea didn't seem at all sympathetic. Doesn't have to be very smart to realize the danger involved in the mission. Not only was the storm issue; if they succeeded in crossing it, what came next wasn't very promising. Among the assigned aircraft was a Sea Stallion equipped with enough weaponry to wipe out a city. Why a mapping mission needed so many munitions? Slivko's face darkened thinking about the possibilities.

"We come up with something," said Mills striking him on the shoulder. "Something that doesn't involve killing the girl" He fixed his eyes on Cole, who did not think he was alluded to. "Now show those muscles soldier!" And both started posing as bodybuilders.

Megan watched the scene from above, on a gangway that connected with the captain's cabin. «Some things never change,» she thought when saw Slivko posing like that. She smiled and then went all serious «Control yourself, Fox!». Slivko kept playing around while Megan watched him from a safe distance. But despite her efforts, couldn't keep her hormones quiet. Last time she saw him like that, they were in his room. As usual, he was making a fool of himself trying to make an impression of Hercules. She laughed like crazy and then he, proclaiming himself bewitched by her beautiful smile, made love to her. If she concentrated, she could remember every little detail of it: The soft light that came from a lamp that he covered with his red shirt, his taste of cherry toothpaste when kissing him, his hands running over her body when he took off her clothes, his sweaty yet sweet smell, and their synchronized breaths in a delicious rhythm.

"Megan" called her Nieves "Are you ok?" added when saw her red face.

"Hum? Yes! course sir, I mean Victor" answered she with her heart beating fast. Felt like she had been caught watching porn.

"We are starting"

She nodded and followed him to the Captain's cabin, trying to leave behind anything that had to do with her ex.