Chapter 12: Showing Ross

I tried to get out of Ross grip, but he was to strong.

"Let go Ross!"

"Nope (turned me around) not tell I get this out!"

I was scared "Ross please dont!"

" Don't what!? I came to apologize! (I was surprised) This is the only time i can while rikers not around"

"please let me go and I'll listen!" Ross finally let me go. I sat down on the sofa, while he stayed standing.

"Kate . . . . I'm real sorry about what I did to you! I don't know I guess your sexiness got me thinking . . . ."

"Ross it's ok!"

Ross didn't listen to what I just said and kept stammering about how sorry he is. I stopped Ross and hugged him to shut him up. He wrapped his arms around me and I said "Ross I forgive you . . . . Just don't give me a drug again . . . . I would have let you finger me with out the drug!"

Ross knotted, I looked up and saw a surprised look on his face. Then I felt his member move up and I said "Ross!?"

I backed up "Oh sorry force of habit!" I laughed.

Ross tried to calm his member down and it wouldn't. I smiled at the sight even though I shouldn't have. Ross walked toward me put his hand in my shorts and tried to finger me and I stopped him.

"Ross stop . . . . Ah!"

"No I like it . . . . Mm!"

"Ross stop!"

I pushed him off as Riker ran in with a mad face.

"Riker!"

"You alright baby?"

"I'm fine . . . . Ross I didn't mean now because obviously I'm with your brother!"

"What?"

"I just told him that if he didn't give me that drug. I would have still let him finger me . . . ."

"Now get out of here and away from my girl!"

"Ross I still forgive you but don't try that again!"

"Wait you forgave him?"

"I thought it would be easier that way. I wouldn't be blowing you off just to stay away from Ross!"

Ross knotted said "oh really your with him? How can I believe that when you two haven't kissed?"

Riker said "who says we haven't kissed?"

Ross had a surprised look then said "Well show me then! (Riker leaned in and kissed me it became a heavy make out session) ok ok I believe and I'm leaving!"

Me and Riker didn't stop kissing. We kept going tell we got out of breath and he kissed down my jaw line and neck. Tell he reached my sweet spot on my neck that made me moan. It didn't go to far, because Riker isn't wanting to do anything more tell were engaged. Me and Riker walked out holding hands while we were getting ready to leave Rocky said "were you guys getting it on or what? We all heard a lot of moaning."

Riker said "no we weren't! I don't want it to go that far right yet. I was just kissing her sweet spot on her neck, and it made her moan!"

"Oh ok (We noticed Rocky didn't believe us. So Riker and me decided to show him. Riker started to kiss down my neck this time he left a nice hicky while I was moaning.) Alright I believe you now get in!"

Me and Riker got in they dropped me off at my apartment. I hung out with R5 for a couple hours then around 8 they tool me home. I tried to get Riker to stay with me. His family was even saying go ahead then he leaned down and said "katie I can't unless you want me to break my promise about going slow and fuck you!"

I laughed and kissed him one long one and got out started heading toward my apartment.