Chapter 33

Riker got back home from the tour after 6 months and I'm telling you right now I hate not having him here. Yes we talk everyday so Riker can check on me and the baby's. But I miss seeing his gorgeous eyes, beach blonde hair that I love to touch, his laugh. I miss almost everything about Rik. The night before Riker came home I just couldn't get Lily and Ryan asleep.

*on R5's tour bus*

The song falling for you came on which is my ringtone for when I call Rik. Ross picked it up from the table in the game room and brang it to Riker. Ross shook riker "What Ross?"

"Katie's calling . . . ."

Riker took his phone from Ross and awnsered in his husky sleepy voice "hello?"

"Oh sorry honey did I wake you?"

"Well kinda but what's up?"

"I just can't seem to get Ryan and Lily asleep tonight . . . ."

"Need help?"

"Yeah if you would help?"

"Sure . . . ."

This is the song Riker started to play on his guitar as Ross sang. Halfway threw the song the whole band was singing. Once it got to Rikers part I heard a soft "Dada" from Lily. As she was trying so hard to stay awake, her eyes were dropping Ryan was already asleep.

Once they finished the song Lily finally gave up and fell asleep.

"Are they asleep?"

"Yeah they are! Lily was trying to fight herself, so she could stay awake. She said Dada around your part Rik! Thanks for the help . . . ."

I heard aws in the background and from Riker then Riker said "Anytime baby . . . . I'm gonna go to bed. Love you, sleep well!"

"Love you too I'll try!"

The next day R5 got back around 4. I was up stairs feeding Lily. While Ryan was on my lap playing with the neckles's Riker gave me.

 While Ryan was on my lap playing with the neckles's Riker gave me