The Move

I just moved to Cle Elum and I'm living with my older brother Luke, I haven't really understood why my parents thought that I needed to move but who cares. Today Luke took me around Cle Elum and it was really pretty it was like a country town! There were stores to look around and there was a lake there was a park, it was a nice town it was so quite ALOT quieter than the city. When we got home Luke invited a few of his friends over their names were Justin who was about 18, Miles who was 18 too, and the one I thought was the cutest was Braxton he was also 18!

"Hi Braxton!"

"Hi your Luke's little sister aren't you?"

"Yes I am."

"Well nice to meet you, later would you like me to show you around?"

"Yes I would LOVE that!"

"Ok sounds good. I'll text you when we should go."

"Ok hears my number 147-258-3690."

"Great thanks I'll text you later."

"Ok!!!"

Omg Braxton he's so dreamy I want him to be mine!

"Hey sis you ok?"

"Yes why?"

"Oh well your talking out loud and well ya."

"Waite I was T-T-Talking out loud?"

"Yes your were."

"Oh god...."

oh my, my life had been destroyed and after about 3.5 hours in Cle Elum I have already made a fool out of myself, what else could go wrong.

TEXT MESSAGE

"Hi it's Braxton"

"Hey aren't you a little embarrassed?"

"Na it's cool, I actually like you too!"

"Wait you do?!"

"Ya I mean what type of guy would just walk over and ask you to walk around town with them?"

"I don't know maybe you!!"

"LOL, ya so about are Date when do you want to walk around town?"

"Wait wait wait hold the texts "DATE"?"

"Ya I mean you like me and I like you so let's call it a date!"

"Well that not the proper way to ask a girl out on a date."

"Ok ok sorry. Lannie would you like to go out on a date with me?"

"Would I of course I would!!"

"Ok great so how about tonight I'll pick you up around 8."

"Ok! I'll be ready. Are we going to tell my brother?"

"Well it's up to you cause if we don't tell him he may find out by some one but if we do then he will never want to be friends with me again so."

"Let's not tell him."

"Ok. you know what's funny."

"What!?"

"Well your down stairs and I'm up stairs in the same house when we could just talk up in the loft."

"Oh yes true."

"Yes well I better go down stairs so people aren't thinking I'm lame."

"Ok see you down stairs!"

"Ok😘"

"😘"

END TEXT MESSAGE

As I was walking down stairs I was taking my time and hoping Luke never finds out. As I walked down stairs everybody was looking at me even Braxton!

"Hey Lannie."

"What do you want now Luke?"

"Oh I was just seeing if you were still embarrassed."

"Well I'm not so."

"It's ok girls always say something like that about me like "oh Braxton's so hot" and things like that so it's fine."

"Oh ok that helps."

"Oh hey Luke, Miles, and Justin I have to go I have to go work out."

"Ok well see you later."

"Ok bye."

TEXT MESSAGE

"Hey babe I'm going to get ready and come back and pick you up in about 1 hour!"

"Ok see you soon!!"

"Ok, what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing"

"Sweetheart there is something wrong tell me."

"Well you act like you think I'm a retard in front of my brother and Miles and Justin."

"I'm sorry it's just that I don't want them to find out you know?"

"Ya but couldn't you be nicer or at least tell them to not be so mean?"

"Yes I'm sorry I'll do what ever you want."

"Ok. well see you soon!!"

"Ok."

END TEXT MESSAGE

It took me about 15 minutes to figure out what to wear but I finally figured it out I put on a grey dress with a belt and high heels. Then I was on to hair and make up which took about 45 minutes because I didn't know how to do my hair and make up, but I figured it out. I did a smokey eye with a little blush and some Mint EOS. Then it was off to my hair I decided to curl it and by the time I was done Braxton texted me and said that he was out side. When I walked down stairs all the boys were like

"Why are you so dressed up?"

"Well I'm just going out you know what every 17 year old girl should do on a Friday night."

"Ok well have fun!"

"Don't worry I will!"