Date with Braxton

"Hey Braxton!"

"Hey you look amazing"

"Thanks!"

"Are you ready to have a night that you will remember?"

"Heck ya I am!"

When we left my house all I wanted to do was sit at the lake on the tailgate of Braxtons truck and talk and look up at the stars and have him kiss me!

"Where are we going Braxton?!"

"Well I'm going to take you to the lake and walk a round and then take you out to dinner, or we can go to dinner and then go to the lake, what do you think?"

"What I think that we should get pizza and walk around lake cle elum, and then sit on the tailgate and eat, talk and look up at the stars!"

"Ok that sounds really good, what type of pizza do you want?"

"Meat lovers, but I'll be fine with any."
"Ok."
While Braxton was calling the pizza place I was thinking about talking about us telling my brother about me and Braxton but I didn't want to bring up the subject right away and I also didn't want to start an argument. So when Braxton got off the phone I kinda brought up the subject like
"Hey so i was thinking what if my brother finds out about us he will be furious and he will never let me out of the house again or he will never let me out of my room while he has friends over."
"Well if that does happen we will just say that we aren't dating we have just been hanging out JUST AS FRIENDS."
"Yeah we could say that, or we could just tell him tonight and have him not get all mad have have us never see each other again."
"Why do you all of a sudden want to tell your brother?"
"Well because I want him to trust me with his friends and I don't want him to think I'm a liar and I want to make sure he's OKAY with it too."
"Ya that's a good point how about let's tell him tonight ?"
"Yes let's tell him tonight?"
By the time me and Braxton were done talking the pizza had arrived. The time flew by while I was with Braxton and by the time I new it, it was 10 minutes to eleven and I didn't want my brother to worry or suspect anything. So I told Braxton that we should probably leave so my brother wouldn't freak out or worry or something. When we were on our way back to my house I felt kind bad that I pretty much ended a really good date and pretty much seemed like I was more worried about what my brother would think if we came back late or something.
"I had a great time tonight Lanie!"
"Really you did? I did too and I wish we didn't have to go back but.."
"But you don't want you brother to think anything of it but he does kinda know that we are on a date so we could always stay out however late we won't or we could hang out at one of our houses?"
"True, and yes id love that we could go to my house and we could watch a movie or your house?"
"How about my house and you could stay the night, but, we can stop by your house so you can talk to your brother and get clothes and what ever you need."
"Ok that sounds like a plan!!"
When we arrived at my house my brother wasn't there so I just left him a note so he wouldn't worry. When I went up stairs to my room to pack my bag, I didn't know what to pack so I pretty much just pack my whole wardrobe.
"Are you moving in"
"No I didn't know what to pack so I just packed all of my stuff"
"Ok that's fine you could move in with me if you wanted."
"I would love that! Why don't you move here it's a big enough house there's like 2 extra bedrooms that aren't being used"
"Ok that sounds good!"