Chapter 10~Bite

I was completely shocked when I heard him say that. I've never done that kind of thing before to anyone. He leaned against the wall of one of the buildings and poked his ass out.
"P-Please Kaneki~ Fuck my brains out." He begged as he moaned.
I grabbed his hips before I opened his ass and slowly pushed myself inside of him. He whimpered as his breath became heavier.
"Oh Kaneki~ You feel so amazing while you're inside me!~ He bit his lips as I started to thrust into him. This was such a strange new feeling I've never felt before. I can feel his hole tighten around my cock. He's so tight that it's hard to move.
I can't control myself! I thrust harder into him. He moans loudly, his eyes start to water as they turn back to normal. "I can see you're enjoying yourself, Tsukiyama~" I bit my lips at the sight of him whimpering and moaning from my cock.
30 minutes later
Tsukiyama stood there, panting with my cum dripping out of his hole. "Satisfied?" I asked him. He didn't answer me, he just kept looking down.
"I should head on home." I started to walk out of the ally way when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned and looked at him.
"Come home with me tonight, Kaneki."
"I don't think I should, Tsukiyama. I have work tomorrow, maybe some other time." I started to walk off but he still had his hand wrapped about my wrist. "Tsukiyama, I have to go." I tried to pull my arm away but he wouldn't let go.
"Kaneki!" He pulled me down to the ground and bit down onto my shoulder, drawing blood.