Chapter 16~Screams

There was a knock at the door. "Master Shuu?" It was one of his servants. "Yes?" He called out. "Dinner will be done in a few minutes." They answered.
"Thank you." He responded. "Well I should probably go get ready, so should you." He started his way toward the door.
"I don't have anything to wear." I said. He turned to me and said,"Of course you do, you're standing right by it." He smiled,"Someone will be waiting outside in the hallway, they will escort you to the dinning room." He walked out and closed the door behind him. I wasn't standing by anything but the dress. No no way! I am not wearing that dress!
"Where is he? Dinner is going to get cold." Tsukiyama said as he sat there with a red rose in his hand. Suddenly the dinning room doors opened. There was the servant that was upstairs waiting for Kaneki but Kaneki wasn't with them. Tsukiyama quickly stood up from chair,"Where's Kaneki?!" He demanded answers.
"He's refusing to come down. He said "he would not come eat dinner with you while wearing your mother's dress." They answered him.
Tsukiyama ran out of the room and headed up stairs, knocked on the door, and I opened the door. "Yes?"
"Why aren't you ready?!" He raised his voice a bit. "I've been waiting for 20 minutes!"
"I'm not wearing a dress!" I shouted back at him.
"And why not?!." He responded.
"Because I'm not about to play out your mother fantasy!" I got in his face.
"I invited you into my house and you dare shout at me!" He slapped me across the face and I fall back. His hand trembled as his expression changed from angry to sympathetic. "K-Kankei, darling, I'm sor- I-I didn't mean.." He walked closer to me and offered to help me up. I smacked his hand away, "Fuck off!" I shouted him.
He stepped back, "K-Kaneki?" He was shocked and so was I. I never raise my voice or do I swear. "I am done! I'm done with you and all your fucking bullshit! You're just a flithy ghoul! You're a monster! Leave me alone!" I got up from the floor and headed toward the door when he grabbed me by my wrist. "You're not leaving me!" He screamed, his eyes turning black and red. He threw me onto the bed and got on top of me, pinning me down. "You're mine, you hear me? YOU'RE MINE! AND YOU NEED TO GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD! Now, I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."