Chapter 3

~~

Angel's POV

At the bar

You all went inside and the party lights blinded you.

You guys look for a vacant table and found one at the corner.

You guys sat and ordered 3 Beers for Ashton, Mikey and Calum and 2 Orange juices for u two.

Your order were served and started to drink.

"LET'S PARTY!!" Calum shouted

the song "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love by Usher" was being played

"Hey let's dance!" You shouted and stand to join the crowd dancing in the dance floor

You heard Luke stopping you but u ignored him because it's all part of your plan.

You dance and some rando boys come and dance with you.You grab the beer of one of the boys and started to drink it. You felt the heat of the beer and dance harder.

~~

Luke's POV

It's been 10 minutes and i still can't find Angel from the crowd.

I'm starting to feel uneasy because i'm worried sick! 

Finally I saw her, but my whole world stops. She's making out with some random drunk guy!

I walked fastly to where she is and pulled her away but she keeps on trying to remove my hands.

"Luke let go of me!" She shouted but i ignored her

"LUKE LET GO OF ME!" She screamed louder and that's when i realiZed that i am hurting her. I look at her and i started to feel the tears beaming in the side of my eyes.

Everything went quiet and i saw my mates looking at us.

Finally after what like ages, she started to speak

"Look, i don't want to continue our relationship anymore. You're so clingy and i can't handle it anymore!" When i heard that, my whole world breaks into pieces.

"Angel, W-what are you saying?" 

"Let's stop this relationship! Let's brea-" 

"Look, A-angel.. you're just drunk. N-now let's go back to the hotel." 

"No! Luke listen. i'm tired! i'm tired with all of this shit so  we're done."  With that words, my heart started to break into pieces. 

~~

Angel's POV

"Look, A-angel.. you're just drunk. N-now let's go back to the hotel." Luke said

"No! Luke listen. i'm tired! i'm tired with all of this shit so  we're done." with that, i walk away from him and went outside to look for a cab.

You went inside the cab and "Where will we go ma'am?"

"Drive me into the nearest beach in here" and the cab driver started to pull of the cab.

You look outside the window and all you can hear is the last 8 words Luke said. "I love you Angel, please don't do this"  it keeps on repeating in your head. You also keep on saying that "I'm so sorry Luke, I love you"

You fell asleep and the cab driver wake you up. "Excuse me miss, we're here already"

"Oh....How much?"

"$11" "Here, keep the change" 

You went out of the cab and walk..