Chapter 4

~~

No one's POV

At the beach

 Angel walked silently for hours just looking at nothing because her head is occupied with what happened a while ago at the bar.

Her phone vibrates in her pocket but she ignored it. She sit on one of the summer chair at the beach and get her phone and type a letter for Luke for hours. 

~~

Luke's POV

"I love you Angel, please don't do this" the last words i got to say before my whole world crash into pieces.

I lost everything. I lost the one i love. I lost her. I lost Angel.

I watched her as she walked out the bar and i can't help but cry. 

"Let's just talk to her tomorrow." Calum said while comforting me

"Girls need space and she's kinda drunk so let's go home for now" Mikey added

"Come on let's go home and look if she's at the hotel already." Ashton said.

At the hotel

We open the door but there's no sign of Angel in here. Where is she? Is she alright?

I slumped on my bed and close my eyes. tears falling down.  I am asking myself : What just happened? Am i clingy? Did i hurt her? What's happening to us? We were so happy this morning, what did i do? What? Why? and i drift to sleep.

~~

Angel's POV

I finally finished my letter to Luke. I saved it on my phone and the only one who knew my passlock is Luke. 

I stand up and wait for a cab.

~~Let's skip the cab part~~

At the hotel

I am now here outside there room thinking of what should i do.

*sighed* *knock* 

"Just a minute!" Ashton yelled 

*opens the door* 

"Angel?" 

"Ash look, i'm sorry b-but i just came here to get my bag."

"Are you leaving?Where are you goi-" i didn't let Ashton finished what he was saying and i went inside only to see Luke sleeping. I stopped and stare at him for a minute, he looks so peaceful but i can see the tearstains. He cried. I'm sorry. I love you so much Luke.

I tried hard not to cry and get my bag quickly but then Calum talked to me.

"Angel what's happening?"

"Calum, i'm so so sorry... i didn't mean to hurt hi-" he cut me

"He's really hurt Angel. We never see him like that before. He really loves you."

"I know. That's why i'm doing this to him.. Just please, Calum can u promise me that you guys will help him forget me. Help him be happy again."

"Bu-" i didn't let him finish because i can't help my tears anymore. I run outside and ride a cab...