Contract

She woke up early the next day, she had set her alarm for 6AM. She had a lot of thing to think over since yesterday and wanted to have some time before she left.

So, as soon as she got up she got ready and showered. Then decided to do a little research on "twice". She opened up YouTube and typed the name into the search bar, a surprising amount of things popped up. Most of the results where songs, there were some other videos of them on variety programs as well.

"Hmm they do seem popular. Holy moly what!? 300 million views!?!"

She knew then that twice's popularity was no joke after seeing how most of their MV's had over 100 million views or more each. So she listened to almost all of their songs before checking the time and realizing that she had to leave soon.

                 •••••••••••••••••

When she got back to the agency it was a lot less crowded than it was yesterday. Probably since the audition was over.

She tried to speak to the receptionist but was failing since she couldn't speak Korean properly yet. Then, the same judge from yesterday came from a hallway and told her to just sit and wait for JYP to discuss her contract.

While she waited she had made small talk with the judge who she learnt is named Kim Sanhwa but was told she could call him San. She also asked for some information on twice.

"So, could you like, tell me a bit more about twice?"

"Sure, what do you want to know?"

"Hmm, everything. Since apparently I might be living with these people I don't even know."

"Ok ok, jeez. I'll start with the members. In order of age it's: Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu."

"Ok some of these are not like the others.."

" yeah, that's because Sana, Momo, and Mina are Japanese. And Tzuyu is from Taiwan. I'm surprised you noticed."

"And all the others are Korean? Right?"

"Well, yeah. What about it?"

"So, since apparently I'll be joining them I'll be the only one who knows English? And I can't speak Korean to boot!!"

" Well yeah, but there's no need to panic! We have really good teachers here. You'll be speaking Korean in no time!"

Then their conversation was cut short by JYP entering the area they were sitting in. San then got up to greet him and Chelsey bowed. Then San told Chelsey to follow JYP to where they will discuss the contract.

"Pray for me."
Chelsey whispered to San to which he had to hold back a laugh as they entered what looked like an office. It had some paintings on the walls and had two long couches across from each other. The room didn't have much colour and seemed to be well organized.

JYP and San sat on one of the couches so Chelsey sat opposite to them, there was a small table in between them which had a few papers on it. Then JYP and San started talking and Chelsey waited for them to finish. Then San explained the contract to her.

"Okay, So here is your contract, as you know this offer is for you to officially become the 10th member of twice."

                  ••••••••••••••••

"Now that we've finished discussing. Do you accept?"

She didn't even have to think twice about it.

"Yes. I accept!" She said while nodding.

" ok then if you'll just sign here. And now JYP would like to know when you are available to start training."

"Oh I can start whenever. Tomorrow is good."

"Well, ok then, that will be better for you to start as soon  as possible"he said then added.

"Ok so you'll probably be meeting the members within the next week or two. How does that sound?"

Her heart sunk.

"I'll be meeting the members of Korea's most popular girl group. Within the next few weeks.. this can't be real..." she though to herself while agreeing to the arrangement.

                    ••••••••••••••••••

The next week passed by in a flash. She had so much to do. With all her Korean classes, dance lessons, and singing lessons plus she had to learn all of the choreography to every twice song.

But JYP had told her that all of that would take a lot of time and effort so she shouldn't over-work herself and that she could take it easy every once and a while. But she knew that she only had three months, and JYP didn't. He doesn't  have to know.

He had also told her that she'd be meeting the members at different times because their schedules where so packed at the moment and they where returning from Japan. She'd probably only be meeting one or two of the members at a time.

But she was kind of thankful because she though it'd be kind of awkward meeting all nine of them for the first time, at the same time. It'd probably be easier to talk one on one with them. Especially since her Korean was slowly improving.

Now here she was, at her Korean lesson only half paying attention because she had absolutely no idea how her first meetings with the members would turn out.

————-////////////———————

Whew, yes! Next chapter will be her meeting twice!! How do you think it'll go? Will there be beef? Will there be friendship? Stick around to find out.

  Ps. Comments and votes are appreciated😏👍🏻