Personal

Chapter 4

A/N- Hey there! Sorry I didn't update, I literally had no time. Things will get interesting soon, don't worry ;)

Personal - The Vamps &
Maggie Lindemann
"Don't take it personal, but personally, I think you'd be better with somebody like me"

(Blake POV)

"That was the most best hour of my life!" Reece said sarcastically to me as we walked out of class together.

"Wasn't it great!" I said, replicating his sarcastic enthusiasm. "What class do you have next?"

"History."

"I've got art. Catch you at lunch?" I said hoping he'd accept.

"Yeah for sure." He replied gratefully. "Hey could you point me in the right direction for history?"

"Down the hall, at the end turn right then third door to your left."

"Thanks man." Reece said as he clapped me on the shoulder.

"You know where the cafeteria is mate?" I asked. I didn't want him to get lost and miss lunch.

"Of course I do, that's where the food comes from. See you later!" He called from halfway down the hallway.

"See you then." I said half to myself as I smiled and headed for class.
__________________________

(George POV)

When the bell signalling the end of class rang I quickly dropped my test on the desk and got to the cafeteria to meet Blake for lunch.

"Sup man, how was class?" Blake asked as I slipped my arm over his shoulder.

"Not too bad. How was Art?" I asked.

I already knew what his answer would be. Art was his favourite subject other than music. He was amazing at it too.

"It was great, we drew fruit today." He said excitedly, he was always excited about art.

"Oh yeah? How'd you do? Amazing as always?" I grinned at him.

He laughed a little, "Not 'as always', but yes, I did pretty well." he said, nudging my side with his. "Hey is it okay if Reece eats with us?"

"Yeah, then I can apologise for how I treated him." I said looking down at the floor.

"Good idea. I kind of already told him he could." He admitted.

"Don't worry about it man." I said with a bit of a laugh, while hitting him lightly on the shoulder before taking my seat, with Blake sitting in front of me.

A few minutes later I spotted Reece in the yellow jumper that I loved. He was standing there awkwardly, looking around. I put my hand up but he didn't seem to notice, so I started waving it around a bit. He seems to have remembered me, he instantly walked over to me. I mean us.

"Hey guys." Reece said kind of awkwardly.

I moved over making room for him to sit next to me.