Proulouge

The atmosphere was tense, two men sat in front of each other. The tension was deafening, almost sexually, to be honest.

The first man cracked. "So, how have you been, Mr. Kim?"

It was Jeon Jungkook, an experienced psychiatrist assigned to Kim taehyung, a troubled man with no little remorse towards other people.

He proceeds to ask the guy sitting on a chair in front of him, who was sitting too comfortably for his liking.

Jungkook couldn't say a word. This guy is his patient, after all.

"I'm afraid you already know the answer Mr. Jeon"

the younger retorted back speaking in a slow tone as if he was amused by the situation he was in. Jungkook fights his laughter at the tough act the other wanted to portray, clearing his throat.

"Well, i' m afraid to say i do so, but as i'm instructed, i would like for you to say it yourself"

the man smiles, nodding his head towards Taehyung who lowers his head, shaking.

He wasn't angry, nor was he nervous.

He's actually laughing.

Snickering like a mad man alone.It was amusing to jungkook. He doesn't know kim taehyung. It's their first time meeting.

In all honesty, he thinks the other is like any other he consulted. Pathetic beings.

"I apologize but i'm afraid i cannot do so," the giggles died in taehyung's throat, as he plays with the hem of his sleeves, looking around.

"And why not Mr kim? Do you have a valid reason with you?"

Jeon Jungkook provokes, he was beginning to get pissed at the younger. It was frustrating, and it feels like it's a waste of time, being here, facing a man who most likely was forced to be.

"I don't have one but can you consider that looking for a certain someone, a good reason?"

Taehyung answers, unfolding his hands as he slowly takes his glasses off and placed it on a desk beside him. He hears the other sigh in boredom. Taehyung feels victorized, and he feels himself smile.

"it depends on why"

the doctor replies, pinching at his nose. Clearly annoyed at taehyung's tactics.

Taehyung let out a fake sigh of frustration while pinching his nose, glaring at the other while hiding his smirk.

"well.. i can't really say..."

he tries to hide his amusement, when he reaches up to unbutton his shirt, crossing his leg over the other.

The answer trailed off as taehyung looked up and stared right at Jung Kook's eyes, in a daring way.

The doctor's wavered in surprise but he composed himself and placed the papers he was holding,

"alright!"

he says standing up, seemingly given up. Taehyung watch him approach and he slowly leans backwards in his chair. jungkook stopped in front of him.

"if you don't want to tell me...then i just have to find out"

he mumbled and snapped his fingers.

Taehyung closed his eyes.