Chapter :The Thing in the Shadows

It was a hot Summers day,the bush where The Crimelords lived (besides their normal homes of course)was dry and hot. The Crimelords were coming back from the mission that had tired them out as they were only 12 years old. Jacob (Acrobolt) being the acrobat he is decided to run ahead of Joel(Greenarrow) and Wills (Madmex) were struggling to get back to the base. Joel yelled  out to Wills "We are almost back at the base". Joel got no reply he turned around to find Wills gone and a Black figure staring through his soul. He decided it was Black Jack who was apart of the enemy team The Samurais Joel fired an arrow but  as the arrow hit the figure it disappeared and so did the figure. Jacob was at the base eating into the snacks we had. I explained it all to Jacob and mentioned it could have been related to his Girlfriend's death he got pissed off at me and throw to knives which landed in the wall behind me. Jacob yelled "DON'T EVER MENTION THAT FUCKING NAME AGAIN OR NEXT TIME THOSE KNIVES WILL BE IN YOUR FACE". Jacob had an evil grin on his face I said "let me guess we are doing a mission"he replied "Yes and i will be inviting a friend you may remember her as Raven". My only thought was oh god not that mental,hot lunatic.