Adopted by Padilla

-Kalel's pov-

"Cmon babe, you're the one who suggested it in the first place"

"I know I know.. Its just that I'm worried if we're not gonna get along"

"Of course not, dont worry bout' it" he says, leaning forward to hug me for comfort.

"We'll get along.. I promise"

Anthony's soothing voice always makes me feel like there's nothing to worry about. He's the only one who can make me feel safe of my choices and I feel like we're ready to adopt a child.

THE NEXT DAY--

"Wake up sleeping beauty" a voice called.

"1 more hour mom!" I yelled with a sleepy tone. I began to start waking up and my vision cleared. It was Anthony but I decided to pretend to sleep.

"And I'm no sleeping beauty, I'm the Cat Queen" I said, trying to hold back my laugher.

Anthony might have thought I needed more time to sleep since I saw him slowly crept out of the room.

But when I was mid- asleep I caught him holding Buki and planning to lay her down on my sleeping face.

I immediately said "Buki baby!!"

"Dont you dare put her on my face while I'm sleeping" I said to Anthony.

He just laughed and said "Dont worry babe, I was just holding her up to make you scared so you would stop pretending to sleep"

"Whats the whole rush about anyway?" I said with an irritated look on my face.

"Dont you remember?? We're gonna adopt a kid today!" He said with a smile.

At that moment all the thoughts and fears suddenly went back to me. I was left staring at buki while starting to think everything through.. Exactly like last night.

Suddenly, Anthony's voice said "Lets go get breakfast babe! I'm hungry"

I snapped back to reality and said "Yeah me too"

We brushed our teeth and got dressed. I kissed Buki's forehead and left with Anthony.

On the way, I kept on staring at the street.. Thinking of the consequences of having a child.. When I was brainstorming. Ok I wasnt "BRAIN"storming but Anthony's voice snapped me back to reality.

"Hey babe! Why are you acting so weird lately? I'm starting to get worried about you"

"Oh its nothing. Its just that I'm... a little sick lately"

"Oh.. But if anythings wrong, you can just tell me. Ok?"

"Kay.." Then I realized something..

"Wait... Where are we going?"

Anthony smirked "haha since you were daydreaming so much, I decided to lead you all the way to taco bell. I felt like I needed tacos"

"Oh.. Ok then"

AT TACO BELL--

I cant stop but fear what may happen when we get a child.. I mean what if Buki and Pip start hissing at her/him. Or what if he/she becomes unhappy and what if-

I was cut off by the waiter's voice. "Excuse me miss, will you order or not?"

"Umm.. no." I noticed Anthony digging in his taco and I thought: How long did I think about it?

Anthony looks worried about me. Thats also a thing I like about him. He's always caring and sweet. But I just cant tell him why I'm thinking so much. We wanted to adopt a child since like 3 months ago but I feel like this is not the best decision there is.

When we got back Anthony had to leave. He said he had some shooting to do. So I was left at home..

I decided to call Marzia for some advise.

"Hi!"

"Hey I need aome advise"

"Ok.. So whats up"

"Well Anthony and I are thinking if adopting a kid"

"Woah really?"

"Yea but I'm afraid everything could go wrong"

"Dont worry Kalel, I'm sure everything will turn out good."

"But what if Buki doesnt like him/her?"

"They'll get along. I'm sure of it"

"You reall think so?"

"Yes.. Everythings gonna turn out good"

"Umm ok then"

I ended the call and started to think like this is gonna be a good thing!

I decided to play plants vs zombie and beat that stupid level.

Suddenly Anthony texted me

To: Kalel

From: Anthony

Hey, I guess we'll have to adopt our child tom. The shooting is taking too long and I'll be back at 10.

To: Anthony

From: Kalel

Ok, I'm just gonna play with Buki here :D

A few hours passed and I saw Anthony bringing a..