Internet Famous!

-Anthony's pov-

"...... and some boys..." Jess said.

"Uh huh. wait boys?!" I exclaimed

"Yeah whats wrong?"

"You didnt hook up with any of them right???"

"What?! Of course not dad! theyre just my friends!"

"Ohh" I mumbled, feeling quite embarrased.

"Whats wrong with boys anyway?" she said with a confused look on her face.

"I just..... dont want you getting hurt ok!!"

Everything turned awkward then so I decided to just turn on som music in the whole ride.

When we reached Kalel's place, she greeted us and asked Leila about how she did at school.. It kinda sounded like an interview to be honest...

When they were done Jess headed to the bathroom. so I decided to have a talk with kalel.

" So when do we wanna show her YouTube?"

"Hmm.. Tomorrow would be nice."

"Sure! but Im worried"

"About what?"

"Nothing, i just am"

*awkard silence*

*Jess comes back*

*yawns*

"I better go to sleep" (Jess)

"Ok good night!" Kalel and I said.

-Jess's pov-

"Ugh you are such a weirdo"

"Yea you freak"

"You loner"

"No Stop it! Im not!"

"Yes you are"

"You are nothing but a pathetic, worthless freak"

Tears filled my eyes as I listen to those horrid words.. torturing my life. Why do people have to be so mean. I guess its true. Im nothing. Everyone hates me.

Everyday. Every night. I am just getting beaten up by the other people in the orphanage. I even tried to avoid breakfast and lunch, just so I could avoid everyone I see. I spend my days in my room watching Smosh on my ipad mini. Anthony and Ian are the only people who could actually make me laugh and put a smile on my face.

Days flew by and suddenly a new parent came and I knew that he/she will reject me. Im such a freak. A worthless girl.

---

I woke up. Realizing it was all a dream.

"Wake up you piece of crap!" A guy said

"Yeah you worthless freak!" A woman added

I didnt understand at first but I guess I wasnt adopted by Anthony and Kalel after all. I was dreaming about it the whole time.

"I didnt know why we considered to even adopt you"

Tears started to build up in my eyes. I began sobbing and accepting the fact.

They started hitting me and punching me till I bleed. It feels like in that very moment time froze. I thought about why I was even considered to live in this world. This world of cruelity. Maybe its not the world. Its me. I cant do anything right and nothing ever works out.

I didnt even deserve to live. The tears were flowing down my cheeks and my eyes turned red. My face all beaten up and my arms and legs with cuts.

Then I felt like I was walking to a strange litted room. I was walking to the light and...

---

"GOOD MORNING JESS!" Anthony and Kalel shouted with a smile.

"Guys you made me jump!" I laughed

*awkward silence*

"Whats wrong?" Kalel asked

"Nothing. I just had a nightmare.."

"Awwee why dont you tell me all about it. Maybe it would make you feel better"

"Yeah I guess so"

Kalel's soothing voice kinda calmed me down a little and as we entered the living room I told her all about it.

I cried a little everytime I tried to explain but Kalel seemed to understand.

When it was all over Kalel hugged me tight and said

"Jess I want you to remember always that those terrible things will never happen here. Nothing and I mean as hell nothing like that will ever be like that here ok?"

*sniff* "Thanks mom, you sure can make me feel a lot better" I said with a giggle.

I felt better after that. Kalel always knows how to cheer me up.

"Anyway you better get ready" Mom said with a grin

"Why?"

"Because you will be introduced to,

Drumroll please?!

I laughed when mom said that XD

"YouTube!" mom and dad said together.

"Oh great! I better get ready!" I said with a smile.

"Oh and there will be a shoot today, I could bring you too if you wanna meet the guys." Dad added.

"Sure! I'd love to!"

I ran up stairs to my room to brush my hair and all that girly stuff. When I was finally done I looked in the mirror and tried to make my best impression for the camera. After countless of times trying to make the most normal impression ever, I decided to go with a simple "hi guys!". I know I know pretty boring huh? but I dont really care.

When I went down stairs I saw mom and dad already holding up the camera. I knew they've started vlogging already so I decided to jump in as a surprise. I was about to jump behind them but suddenly dad screamed "Here she is! Jesslyn guys!!" I was a little embarassed, knowing the fact my little surprised had failed badly.

But then I immediately put on my best impression. "Hi guys!" I said with a tiny smile.

-Kalel's pov-

"Hi guys!" Jess said with a smile that looks as she was embarassed or somthing. But I wasnt too bothered about that.

"So this is Jess! Our new child guys! Isnt she cute?" I said cheerfully

After minutes of vlogging, the vlog came to an end..

"So leave a comment on what you think about her. On why shes awesome"

*giggles* (jess)

"Ok so Jess say bye to the guys" I said

"Byee"

"Wow"

"Whats wrong Jess?"

"Its just that Ive never been in a vlog before"

"Well u better get used to it cause we do it almost everyday here" Anthony grinned.

*Jess laughed*

"So I'm gonna take Jess to the shoot now kay byee"

"Lets go!" Jess said cheerfully

"Byee mom!" I heard as I saw them exit the door.

-Anthony's pov-

"Byee mom!" Jess shouted

I shut the door behind me and went in the car with Jess.

When we got in the smosh world awaits..

[Im really really really really sorry for this extremely late update. Its bcoz

idk if I should continue this story ;-; If u guys want me to continue it leave a vote/comment pleeaasee. U can also leave suggestsions on what u want happen in this story. It might feature in the next chapter. Again I'm so so so so so so sorryyyy. -Nori]