Chapter 3: My First Day

Sujeong, Taehyung and I went inside the room, but suddenly someone hugged us. It was a girl with a cute smile. Probably the other roommate, Kei right?

"Kei, this is our new roommate, Jeong Yein !!!" Sujeong introduced me to her

"I already saw you guys outside and knew that she must be our new roommate, since we needed a new one and you were so happy when you talked to her. I immediately went here to surprise you guys !!!" she said with a big smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jeong Yein." I greeted her and smiled as well.

"I'm Kim Jiyeon, but you can call me Kei." her name is just as cute as her personality.

"Hey Yein, you better stay away from Bbangddeok. She will make you bored for sure." that Taehyung boy patted my back and smirked at Sujeong.

"Be quiet, TaeTae !!! I'm just smarter than you." she fought back. They are really cute together. It reminds of my own relationship with that rabbit, Sungyoon.

"Let's not fight on our third day already. We have to convince Yein that Soul Academy and its students are nice and friendly." Kei giggled and jumped up.

"Bbangddeok already ruined it." Taehyung grins.

"No, you ruined it." Sujeong hit his arm.

"Ouch, don't hit me, I'm still tired walking here with that luggage." he hold his arm and pouted.

"You are so weak for a man." Sujeong commented, while Kei and I just chuckled.

"I'm stronger than you. Your grades in athletics suck !!!" he pointed his finger to Sujeong.

"I'm a girl, I don't need to be strong physically. I have everything I need in my head." she pointed to her own head.

"Tch, whatever. At least you called me man." Taehyung jumped in victory.

"I didn't call you man, are you deaf or what ?" she furrowed her brows.

"Huh, of course you called me man. Girls, she called me man, right ?" he looked at us with hope in his eyes.

I wanted to nod, but Kei shaked her head, so I followed her.

"What?! Bbangddeok, you little girl !!!" he sent death-glares at Sujeong and we just chuckled.

"Oh, I have to go now, see you during dinner. Nice to meet you, Yein." he checked his watch on his wrist and smiled at me.

After he went away we packed my belongings out and organized them in our room. There are 3 beds with a few baskets under every bed for our clothes. In front of our beds we have desks for our personal things like photos or books.
This room reminds me of my own room in Seoul.