Chapter 60: Her Photo

A week has passed and many things have happened. We agreed on all the places we want to visit in Jeju Island and started to prepare our presentation.I still practiced the cartwheel for our performance and I can't do that!

I also stalked Choi Seungmin a bit, but it's hard, because Jungkook sticks to me like glue. Did he smell that I'm hiding something from him? Am I that obvious?

However, I didn't say that it's bad. I like to spend time with my boyfriend, but I also need space to get more information about Choi Seungmin.

We currently had swimming class except for me. I was watching the rest from the bench.

"Ms. Jeong, I don't want to rush you and I know that your accident during swimming still might haunts you, but I really need to give you a grade for swimming." Mr. Hoya said.

Right. The last time I went into the pool was during the incident when I fell into the water and almost drowned after I fought with Jungkook. It was also the same day where we made up.

"I don't know though, but I can try." I said.

"That's fine. Can you get your swimming suit, your towel and the other necessary things for the rest of the lesson?" he asked.

"Of course, I can. I'll hurry up." I quickly made my way to get all the stuff I need.

It won't be bad, right? After several minutes, I returned. Ready for swimming. I still had this weird feeling when I saw all the water.

"Alright. Should I call Mingyu for you?" Mr. Hoya suggested.

Before I could speak a word, someone answered.

"I can do it. Kim Mingyu is busy." Jungkook suddenly spoke from behind my back.

I flinched a little. Since when did he stand behind me?!

"Alright, Mr. Jeon. I hope you can teach her well." Mr. Hoya said.

"Ho! She learns all her lessons with me." Jungkook smirked at me.

Aish! I didn't see him smirking, but I heard and felt his devious smirk.

"Fine. I let you alone and look how the others are doing. Take care of her, Mr. Jeon." Mr. Hoya left.

"Of course, I do." Jungkook said.

I slowly turned around and crossed my arms.

"Since when did you listen to the conversation between Mr. Hoya and me?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm honest. I heard everything." he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"So you just waited for the opportunity to teach me?" I asked.

"Of course. Do you think I would let you near Mingyu and let him touching you like last time?" Jungkook crossed his own arms.

"He just helped me. Is Kookie jealous?" I teased him.

"Yah! Of course, I'm jealous! Now I'm helping you." he said and took my hand.

We approached the pool and Jungkook used the stairs to go in, but I couldn't bring myself to go into the water with my whole body.

I thought it wouldn't be bad, but I was wrong. The images of me almost drowning in the water flashed through my mind.

"Come on, Yein. What are you waiting for?" he asked

"Jungkook, I'm scared!" I said and didn't move an inch.

"You don't need to be scared. It's not even deep here." he said.