Finn Collins (Mini Gif Story)

Warnings: super sad, violence and big spoilers.

Word count: 686

Play song:
Saturn - Sleeping At Last

It all began when the war against the grounders started, many would disagree with me but the moment that Jasper Nearly died was when I first noticed a change in my big brother, but he spiralled out of control when the dropship doors closed and the rockets were set off. He wouldn't stop searching for me and Clarke, we of course didn't know that so that moment when I came to a halt because I heard gunshots in the distance while searching for him and Murphy with Clarke, Octavia and Bellamy I darted towards the sound. I finally got my brother, only he wasn't my brother because my brother would never massacre a village, oh how wrong 1 person can be. Seeing all of the dead bodies of men, women and children made me see that my brother is gone. Meaning when Clarke made the alliance with Lexa was the hardest thing that could ever happen.

'I love you y/n, It'll all be okay' He says making me to yank him towards me and give him the tightest hug possible with tears streaming down my face, letting out uncontrollable sobs

'I love you y/n, It'll all be okay' He says making me to yank him towards me and give him the tightest hug possible with tears streaming down my face, letting out uncontrollable sobs. 'Why d-d-do you h-have to go?' I ask resting my head on his shoulder, 'I'm so sorry y/n, you don't deserve any of this.' He says putting his head in my hair kissing my forehead 'I've got to go now y/n, I love you'. 'I love you too Finn, Bye big brother.' I say as he walks towards the gates where 2 grounders escorted him to a post where they tied him, with me standing at the fence next to Raven. Seeing Clarke walk over to him only made me cry even harder seeing as I'm never going to see him alive after tonight. Only seconds after she pulls him into a hug his head drops lifelessly on her shoulder.

She turns around letting us all see the now blood covered knife in her hand making not only me but Raven let out a cry and drop to the ground because our legs gave in and pull each other into a hug, seconds later Bellamy wraps his arms around us w...

She turns around letting us all see the now blood covered knife in her hand making not only me but Raven let out a cry and drop to the ground because our legs gave in and pull each other into a hug, seconds later Bellamy wraps his arms around us while we cry ourselves away until we are carried into our shared bedroom and placed in our beds crying ourselves to sleep. Hours later we were awoken to see him off before burning his body, asking Clarke if I can Say something to him and her agreeing. I walk forward and rest a hand on his cheek with tears dropping onto his face I stammer words to see him off to.

'In p-peace may you le-leave this shore.
In l-love, may you f-fi-find the n-next.
S-safe p-passage on y-your tr-travels,
U-un-until our f-final hornet on t-the g-gr-ground.'

I stop for a second to break down in sobs, resting my forehead against his. Once the sobs have calmed a bit I continue while holding his hand and resting our foreheads together with tears streaming,

'May we meet again Big Brother'

Turning around and walking over to everyone else I burst into tears and fall into Octavia shoulder, she wraps her arms around me and sits us down on a log near a small fire, stroking my hair 'Don't worry, everything is going to be okay, make him proud' I turn my head to look up from the fire as my head is resting on her knees. 'Nothing is going to be fine, I've got nothing, first my Mom then my dad and now Finn. I've lost everything' I whisper to her. 'You've got me, you've got Raven, you've got Bellamy,Murphy even Clarke. It's going to be fine. You can go on to make them all proud of the person you become.' She tells me while wiping the tears away. ' Okay, your right, I'll make them proud' I say sitting up only to pull her into a tight hug.