Bellamy Blake (Mini Gif Story)

{REQUESTED}

Warning(s): Mild Swearing, mentions of infidelity and angst.

Based on the song: Laughing on the outside - Bernadette Carroll

Millie's p.o.v

I'm in love with him, I am in love with Bellamy Blake. He tells me he loves me alot but only my heart loves him fully, my mind however knows I'm going to get hurt by him.

I feel terrible about It but I know its right, I always have but I brush it off because I've always been paranoid. However the feeling in my mind is stronger than ever, probably because he has just gone into his tent with Raven.

Typically as I do every time to calm myself I go over and check. Only this time I hear them flirting as I stand outside so I nudge the cloth covering the doorway slightly as tears are gathering in my eyes and see the thing that ive been dreading since Bellamy and I got together.

 Only this time I hear them flirting as I stand outside so I nudge the cloth covering the doorway slightly as tears are gathering in my eyes and see the thing that ive been dreading since Bellamy and I got together

I run out before they see me with tears running down my face and run over to where Clarke is sat and I wrap my arms around her which surprises her. "Woah, whats wrong Mil?" She asks pulling back slightly and her eyes go wide as she sees the tears running down my face.

"Bell- Raven- Went- Tent. He was with Raven." I say to her while sobbing and I see anger in Clarkes eyes and she stomps off making me cry more and i get up and walk out of the gates and walk away to sit in peace.

Within the next hour I have finally calmed down a bit and i begin to think. 'If Bellamy isn't happy with me, then he might be with Raven. That is very likely true meaning that I should move on and be happy myself.' I am snapped out out of my thoughts by Clarke shaking my shoulders.

I look up and smile at her making her face change from worry to confused and I begin to speak. "Its okay Clarke, Im okay. I need to move on." I say while i get up and walk back.

1 month later
Bellamys p.o.v
I messed up, I messed up so bad. Millie didn't deserve that and now Im paying the consequences while she's happy. She told me to go and be happy and move on like she has done and we can stay friends.

Now I dont know what to do.