Strong Love

Ok! Soo, someone requested a story with Taylor Swift and Harry Styles. Soo I'm going to make an fanfic with them. I'll try to make my story as realistic as I can.(I'm not a star...I don't know how that life is) but I'll try to be as close as possible.

You can imagine Taylor as who ever you want, but basicly she will be the Swift one. lol.

I really hope you'll enjoy it and if you like it don't forget to comment, vote and share it. if you don't just tell me what you don't I'll fix it. You won't offend me.

follow my instagram with the same name as the wattpad account.

New update every sunday sooo next sunday I'll start the basic story.

                   Lots of love, Cristina;**

Taylor Swift...a popular girl, amazing singer, a great writer. She's beautiful, with a great personality, fun to be around, but behind all these smiles, there is pain. There is something missing at her that she doesn't know what it is. Will she find out, or get life will be like this forever?

Harry Styles. Singer into the biggest boyband in the world 'One Direction'. He is known as the flirty one. He can have any girl he wants in his bed with just one look of his green eyes, and a cheeky smile. What happens when the guy that never dates, falls in love and changes his mind quickly, but also this can be a big trap for himself, and for the girl.

Will they find the mising part of their lives, or the haters and rumors will stay between them?

READ TO FIND OUT! (and wait)