Enchanting (Ist part.)

*Harry's POV*

"Come on Hazz! Let's go outside,do something fun. You can't stay here the whole day. You didn't got out, since....you never get out unless you have to go to a concert or signing" Niall has tried in the past two hours to convince me to go to a stupid picnic, where it will be a lot of stars. I don't want to spend my time with those people, all of them are fake. Well I haven't meet ay but I know they are.

I just can't recover from last night. I have been into a club got really drunk, and did what I usualy do when I get really drunk.

"Man! No I don't want to go spend my time for nothing."I groaned.

"Do you think you have a choice?"Paul said loud enough for the whole New York to hear it.

"Yes! I do have a choice!"I said with a bit of aditut

"No! You don't have a choice!" he mocked me. "What were you thinking last night when you walked in that club and came here with that slot?"he is angry..really angry

"That's the point! I wasn't thinking I was drunk."he knows me too well.

"You promised that you won't do it again. It's really dangerous for our reputation and it doesn't affect only you, it affects the boys too, and they don't deserve it."he said calmily

"Gosh, the last time that happened was five months ago. "I said

"That's the point it shouldn't happen. Never. That's why you'll go to that stupid picnic even if you want it not."damn I can ever refuse that tone.

"Fine! What time does that starts at?" I can't belive how week I am.

"Be ready in a hour."he said leaving the room.

"What are you waiting for!? Get out!"I spit to Niall who was standing there with a grin on his face, looking at me.

I got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a white T~shirt. I got in the plane along with the boys and flew to a big hause in L.A. where I'll spend a day of my f*king life doing nothing than to talk to some people that the only thing they know is their names.

As soon as I got there I spot Luke, Mikey, Ashton and Calum. We just said our 'Hellos' and left right after because they're some suckers that are not worth my time, so I went to find the only guy I enjoy his presence, Wesley.

It didn't took long to find the red~haired guy who was sitting next to a hot blond chick, that I think I saw her but I can't really put my finger on her.

"Hey Weasly! What's up, man?" I greeted Ed and he turned around...

"Heeey Potter, how are you?" Ed came closer to me and our bro sign.

"Great man, you?" I asked trying to focus on him not on the blondie.

"Good! I didn't thought you'd come." he just knows me really well.

"Honestly, me neither"I said

"Well, I'm glad you did. Anyway I want to introduce you to someone. Harry, this is Taylor. Taylor, this is Harry Styles." ooooh is the 'you belong with me girl' of course I know her.

"You can call me Harry."I tried to sound polietly, and, in my opinion, I succesed, and I cought her beautiful blue eyes that are really amazing.

"Hello!" she said shaking my hand and I felt a slight burn or something...I think she held her hand in a pocket or something, 'cause it feels wierdly warm and comforting...somehow. I tried to read her but I was too distracted with the feeling that I know her forever to concentrate on something else. Damn it Harry what the hell its wrong with you, man. You fucking softie.

"Uhm do you want to hang out with us?"I said hoping shell accept...I somehow feel comfortable in her presence.

"Uss...who?" she asked

"Honey, have you ever heared about the biggest boy band in the world, One Direction?" I said and my attitude came out involuntary.

"Of course I know about it. Nice to meet you!"she said with a friendly smile ignoring my attitude.

"Hey do you want to meet the others too?"and I gestured to the four fouls

"Sure why not.?"and right after we went to the river where the others were playing.

"Hey guys! Meet Taylor Swift. Tay. there are Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis in the band with me and the rest are from 5 seconds of summer wich names are Ash, Mikey, Calum, and Luke."I introduced them to her.

"Hi nice to meet you guys. I'll just go and let you have a good time." she said and I hope someobe will care enough

"Can I hang out with you, I mean I need to spend time with other people than those idiots."

"Sure thing!" I kind of hesitated before accepting this because we don't have anything in common were like completely oposites

A/N

Soo another story. Hope you like it. I'll just go between Taylor and Harry's Pov all the time.

if you find any mistakes please please tell me. And this story's chapters won't be too long, and a new update every sunday. <3I'll try.

@Do_or_Die_girl this is for you! thanks for being here for me.;) and for everything you do for me...and she makes my covers they're BRILIAM! right?  :D And read her book "The coffee Addiction"

Don't forget to vote. Fell free to comment if you like it or if you don't. And if you like it enough to share it please do it.

If you have any theorys about relationships, I would really use it. All you have to do is just to PM. me.

LOVE YOU!