Untitled Part 10

Puen get something from his pocket and hand it over to Than.
"No, you're my fortress whenever I'm on my weakest."
He handed Than a necklace with a pendant of tower.
-
"I kissed him torridly that night to say goodbye. I like him, even love him, to the extent that what i did was supposed not to happen, for the last time."
Puen drop the necklace on Than's hand and go away.
Than stopped him. "Do you still love him?"
Silence groped between them, letting the atmosphere build within the cafeteria. Every other people on the cafeteria was doing their own business. No one notice their scene, except to that person, sitting from afar.
-
"Love was not suppose to loose and be gone. I can't say that I completely erase in my heart all my feelings for him. I am trying, i am fighting, i am doing it."
Than's hand around Puen's wrist tighten.
"You didn't answer my question."
Puen tried to unlock himself from Than's hand by pulling Than really hard that makes Than suddenly lift himself from where he sits and dropped himself on Puen's chest. They both loose their balance and fall on the ground, Than on top of Puen.

Everyone else on the cafeteria waved their heads on them.
Silence covered the place for a while and after seconds they just ignore it.
Than hits his nose on Puen's lips, making Puen have a taste of Than's sweat. They are feeling each others air, each others mouth air. Than feels Puen's heartbeat, it stumps like a domino being lock inside a box, shake like thunder and ready to get out of it anytime. Than also smells Puen's masculine aroma, that very manly scent that makes him lie down on Puen's chest now.
-
On the other hand, Puen smells Than's hair, it's sweet scent mixed with sweat that attracts him and makes himself out of the reality.
No one cares to touch them at the moment. There were people on the cafeteria but vey few. The trees are waving and the air was cold. And here they are, lying on the floor, body to body, breathing to breathing, sweat to sweat.
-
"I still like him, but not on the same level like my feeling towards you. I like you, and i will pursue you until i make you...my love." Puen whispered on Than's ears seductively and silently.
-
Than suddenly feel his cheeks turning red and the heat on his chest and stomach suddenly rise and that makes him realize that his lying on Puen's chest for so long.
He stand up slowly and delicately but Puen strongly gets him back on his chest. "I will do everything just to prove my heart to you, Than."
-
(I NEED TO MAKE MYSELF OUT OF THIS. MY HEART ISN'T STOPPING FROM BEATING LIKE A DRUM. WHAT IF SOMEONE SEES US HERE? WHAT IF, SINGHA SEES US?! WHAT IF...)
-
As Than is thinking what to at the moment, he suddenly feel Puen's hand on his cheeks, touching it very softly.
"You may stand now, or you wanted to be here for the rest of your life?"
Than came to his senses and quickly rise from Puen's body, wiggle and present himself again, with some dignity left.
Puen stand from the floor and make himself up right.
-
"You don't need to believe me right now. I'll just make you feel my heart, my sincerest heart."
Puen quickly kisses Than's cheeks then run away then stop and look back.
"See you, Than-Than!" Then send flying kisses and run away.
-
Then there Than, alone, speechless, touching his cheeks, the imprint on his cheeks.
(That man! How can he manage to heat mr up? How dare him!)
----