Chapter 2

Previously!

-Someones P.O.V-

You saw what the stupid BLOODY IDIOTS, done to your sweet little kitten (y/n). You walked up to the tall one and drug him to a janitors closet. You hated what he did, so you picked up a metal pipe and beta him, not getting any blood on you. You locked the door, knowing that the janitor doesnt really use it. He just goes around with a mop bucket and a broom. You will get the body afterschool. But before that i will need to go see my pretty little cupcake. You couldnt resist the sweet smell of her, you wanted her. YOU NEED HER. Your eyes gleamed a bright red and you smiled, she will be mine and i wont let anyone take her away or hurt her. You walked to your class, normally.

------------------------now---------------------

You was walking home, the wind was blowing really hard, you walked holding your skirt down. While you was walking you felt a cold drop, of water drop on your head. "Uh...oh" is all you said before you ran as fast as you could, the rain pouring down. You was halfway and gave up. Luckily you had put your bookbag in your locker, you didnt have no homework. You gave up on running you was already soak in wet. You walked and walked, but you felt the cold stare of someone as you felt earlier. You slowly looked around, and you saw no one. You heard foot steps, and you starting pacing faster but you felt a pair of cold arms pick you up. Rain was pouring so you could barely keep your eyes open. "Hello...?" Is all you could get out you heard a chuckle and only one person could have that. "Kyota! what are you doing?!" You could see his soft red coloured eyes and stared, he kept walking till you arrived at your apartment....wait..how did he know...you was to cold and just forgot about it. Kyota set you down and closed the door, he started to talk, 
"Go take a shower and warm up," I smiled and started to walk into the bathroom and i heard him mumble but couldnt make it out. 

-Kyota's P.O.V- 

You had mumbled "My little Kitten" under your breath. She was so beautiful, she let me do it. She will be MINE soon. All MINE. You went to her room and layed out some shorts and a shirt for her, and you striped down to your boxers since you didnt have no clothes. You went in her closet and grabbed a towel drying off your hair. You went past a mirror in her hallway and looked at yourself you smiled and saw your little 2 pointy teeth and your eyes started to glow....No...NOT now! You couldnt help but walk up to the bathroom door smelling the sweet scents of your sweet little (y/n). You thought on how bad you just wanted to hold her and sleep beside her having her scent on your bed. You went and sit on her couch putting a cover beside you. You heard a door open and looked around the corner, you saw her with just a towel on. You wanted to go and push her againist the wall. Your heart started pounding and you contained it. You bit your lip making it bleed a little and sat on the couch. She eventually walked out and she sat beside you. All you could do was thinking about taking her then and now. She had looked over at you with her (e/c) eyes, and they glistened. Shes so beautiful, like a doll. Oh how i want her mine. My little kitten is speaking "Thank..you for that you didnt have to." Yes i did, You need tooken care of, you are MINE. I smiled and replied, "Really no bother, i wanted to ask to hang out" i could feel the intensity feel up in me, i wanted to make her mine now. She smiled even more her (h/c) was wet and was down, i pulled her on top of me, her face had got red. I grinned, i guess she saw my teeth because she looked scared. I cant have my Kitten frightned by me...I look down "Im..so.." she picked my head up and kissed me. The taste of my beloved girl, oh how i wanted more. She smiled and got up , handed me pajamas that never fit her. I put them on...to be nice. She said if i wanted to stay i can just i have to sleep on the couch and she went to bed. I layed there drifting off to sleep when i rose up 4 hours later and wanted her. I walked in there slowly soundlessly and watched her. I sat there fo hours wanting her more and more, oh the scent and how mmmmm. You smiled as your eyes grew brighter than the blood in your veins. I will protect her at all costs, i will kill  for her. You drifted off to sleep in the little chair next to her. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapter, but just wait! -Author xoxoxoxoxo