Chapter 1

You wake up bright and early, still a little droggy considering its like 6 am! You wiggle around under the covers arguring with yourself, you groan and muble things under yout breath till you decide to get up. Today was your first day at Omodniara High School Academy. It was a small town school. It was the closet place to your new apartment. You had to save money since you was on your own. Your parents had died last year when your house went up in flames, no one never knew how, but you never mention it due to its a sad subject for you. You gained consciencness and stood on your legs walking over to the closet, it had your school outfit hanging. You were lucky that the tie was already tied as you couldnt do it. You had bought White socks that stopped at your thighs. You hated the fact that you had to wear the skirt, but it was the rules. 

You slip it on and put your (h/c) up, you look at the clock and didnt have long

You slip it on and put your (h/c) up, you look at the clock and didnt have long. You slipped on your shoes, and grabbed your bag running to your kitchen. You made toast slipped it in your mouth running out the door. You slipped on a rock on the side walk and fell. You didnt notice as it went fast but you was on top of a boy. You finally throw off the pain and open your eyes, you see the boy eyes wife looking at you. You jolted up fast and your face grew red. 

You- "Sorry...sorry i am...clusmy and...i" You kept stuttering saying sorry over and over till you heard a chucle. You stood there mid confusion looking at him, his smile...was so cute..ahh you hear him speak up and you shake off the thoughts.

Unknown Dude- "Hello, miss i promise its okay."  He looks at her smiling ever so bright. Then he shakes his head and starts to talk again, "My name is Kyota by the way, i see you go to the same school." His lips begin to turn into a smirk. 

You smiled back at him and replied, "My name is (y/n)." Your hair blew in the wind.

"What a beautiful name, (y/n" He looked at you with the most mischevious look. You couldnt help but look at his reddish eyes. The way they looked so perfect on him. You heard what he had said and he ran off considering you two were gonna be late. 

You picked up your bag and ran toward the direction of the school, and went to the office. They gave you your classes and first was History you rushed in and set in the back. You looked out the window at the beautiful pink trees swaying in thenwing as if they were dancing. You smiled and turned toward the board as the teacher wrote words from the textbook down. You quicly wrote them trying to stop your hair on the side from falling and it was annoying. You looked like the first onw done to get the notes down and was suprised. You sit back and relaxed as the teacher said that was all you was doing for today. You looked around at the students and heard laughing from the the opposite side. You looked over slightly to see boys, in their jock jackets looking at you. You never could stand bboys like them. The bell eventually rung and you got up and went to your second class, Chemistry. You walked up to your locker and put some books as your bag was to heavy. As you was done someone pushed you into the locker it was the boys from History. The tall one spoke up, 

Tall Jock- "Hey there newbie, wanna maybe catch a movie sometime?"  He licked his lips.

You smirked and replied, "You wish, Douche. Now let me by now." You pushed on him and he hit you in the side, causing you pain all over. He walked away, with his 2 other friends. You could feel someone staring at you. What you didnt know was someone had took an interest in you. You brushed it off and went to your next class. You couldnt help but think about the feeling of someone just looking at you. 

-Someones P.O.V-

You saw what the stupid BLOODY IDIOTS, done to your sweet little kitten (y/n). You walked up to the tall one and drug him to a janitors closet. You hated what he did, so you picked up a metal pipe and beta him, not getting any blood on you. You locked the door, knowing that the janitor doesnt really use it. He just goes around with a mop bucket and a broom. You will get the body afterschool. But before that i will need to go see my pretty little cupcake. You couldnt resist the sweet smell of her, you wanted her. YOU NEED HER. Your eyes gleamed a bright red and you smiled, she will be mine and i wont let anyone take her away or hurt her. You walked to your class, normally. 

________________________________________________________________________

A.N~ SOOOOOOO....the start of a freaking YANDERE book. My first one i will write. You cann comment anything you want and i will do it. You peoples have a fantastic time! bah-baiiiiiiii.