59. I️ Want Fabulous

Shawn POV
April 12,2019
12:55pm

"So how is Beyoncé..being a full time mom, fiancé and doctor. How do y'all feel about baby Carter?" One Of The Broadcasters Asked.

"She's good takin one day at a time. I️ must say we're very anxious. You know me not having my father around I️ didn't know have that type of bond. So as I️ had my kids I️ learned different shit and I'm not going to lie and say I'm the best father cause I️ know I'm not. Grow through what you go through." I Said.

"That was some powerful shit at the end Hov." He Dapped Me Up.

For The Next Hour Or So We Talked About Everything And I️Mean Everything.

The Kids Had Texted Saying Bey Wasn't Feeling Good So They Took Her For A Walk Around The Neighborhood.

I Hurriedly Left Out Of The Building And Got Inside Of My Maybach.

I️ Turned The Car On And Connected The Phone To The Bluetooth System. Even Though Bey Might Not Answer Her Phone I️ Still Called.

I️ Drove Out Of The Parking Space And Joined The Busy Streets.

The Phone Rung About 4 Times Before Somebody Answered.

"Hello?" She Asked.

"Baby..everything going smoothly. You alright?" I️ Asked Switching Lanes Going In The Far Right One.

"I️ guess..Shawn can I️ please call you back?" She Kept Sniffing.

"I'm on the way now baby hang in there. Drink some water and lay down." I️ Told Her.

"Alright." She Hung Up Quickly After That.

I️ Called Mama Tina First, The Phone Rung 3 Times Before She Actually Picked Up.

"What's up motherfucker?" She Chuckled.

"Hey mom, listen Bey is in extreme pain and I️ don't think I'll make it in time because of traffic. So can you go there..please call Up Kelly and Solange." I️ Told Her.

"You got it dude see ya!" She Hung Up Quickly.

I Sped Through Traffic Making It Home In Less Than 40 Minutes. Mama Tina's Truck Was Already There So Forth As Kelly's Range Rover.

I️ Got Out Of My Car And Went Through The Garage Door To Get In Quicker.

There Were Laughs Coming From The Living Room Which Meant Everything Was Alright.

I️ Walked Into The Living Room Seeing Beyoncé On The Little Bouncy Ball Rotating Her Hips With Kelly Keeping Her Calm.

"Well there goes the nigga who did this shit to my sister. Next time keep ya dick in yo pants..finger her or something." Solo Snapped Her Fingers At Me.

"Solange chill." Mama Tina Said.

"I️ got you sis..just give me my little girl after this and we good." I️ Chuckled.

"I'm just playing with you bro..I️ know it's Bey ass who doesn't want you to pull out. Mmm it feels too good baby don't do it don't." She Mocked Bey Causing Us To Laugh.

"You right about that. Hey where's the kids?" I️ Asked.

"Upstairs we ain't wanna see them seeing Bey like this. Corey helped me put up the birthing pool. The doulas should be here very soon." She Told Me.

"Alright thank you..Baby how you feeling? You need me to get something for you?" I️ Rubbed Her Back In Circles.

"No I'm fine..I️ was trying to figure out if you was going to ever greet me." She Giggled.