58. Is This Love?

Beyoncé POV
April 1,2019
1:59pm

"Baby stop." I️ Moaned Pushing On His Lower Abdomen.

"What's wrong? You can't take it?" He He Held My Legs Up Watching Himself Slide In And Out Of Me.

"I️ don't want you to stop mmm...but it hurts." He Pulled Out Only To Slide Back In Causing Me Have Yet Another Orgasm.

"Fuck." One Last Stroke And He Shot His Seeds Right Inside Of Me.

He Pulled Out And Leaned Down To Kiss My Lips.

"Why you do that?" I️ Scooted Backwards So That My Back Would Be Against The Headboard But Shawn Grabbed Me By My Ankles Pulling Me Back Down.

"There's no point of pulling out baby. We already pregnant." He Smirked.

"With twins." I️ Raised My Eyebrows.

"I️ still can't believe it. I love you." He Leaned Down Kissing My Lips Slowly.

My Tongue Danced Around In His Mouth. I️ Wrapped My Arm Around His Neck While His Hand Went From Around My Waist To My Clit.

"Mmm no baby..your mom should be here in less than 10 minutes."

"She already been here. I know you heard that damn horn honking outside." He Chuckled.

"Seriously Shawn move!" I️ Pushed Him Out Of The Way And Went Into The Bathroom To Straighten Myself Up.

Shawn Jumped In The Shower With Me. We Got Things Done Quickly. Once We Got Out He Helped Me Lotion Up My Body And I️ Placed Some Casual Clothes On.

"You ready?" He Smacked My Ass Way Too Hard.

"Shit! Stop it!" I️ Punched Him In His Chest And Walked Out Of The Room Going Out To The Front.

"We taking the Tesla baby!" He Said.

"You gone let me drive!?" I️ Smirked.

"Hell no!" He Came Up Behind Me And We Walked Outside To The Silver Tesla Model 3.

I️ Waved At His Mom As He Opened The Door For Me.

"Is she riding with us?" I️ Asked Him.

"Supposedly the initial plan was for us to ride in her car but I️ don't want you all squeezed up."

"Oh ok." Mama G Had Cut Her Off And Got Out Coming Over To Our Car.

Shawn Opened The Door For Her And She Got In The Backseat.

"Hey mama." I️ Reached Back Grabbing Her Hand Slowly Rubbing The Back Of It.

"Hi my beautiful daughter in-law. How are you and my grand-babies?" She Asked.

"Good! They're a little active today but I️ can't complain." I️ Smiled Lightly.

"Have y'all decided on any names?" I️ Let Go Of Her Hand As Shawn Got In And Grabbed My Hand.

"We're thinking Sebastian and Seth. But I️ wanna keep the D going with my daughters name so who knows? It's up to Shawn though." I️

"I️ like those names but I also heard you're doing a home birth. Can you do that with twins?"

"I️ mean my Pregnancy was beyond healthy.. and I've carried to full term. Normally twins are born prematurely but thank God he came through." I️ Told Her As Layla Texted My Phone.

Babygirl Lay Lay❤️👸🏽: Hi mommy are you and my brothers ok I️ miss you😘😘😘

My Baby Texts Me Almost Everyday When She's At Lunch Or Recess Just To Make Sure I'm Ok.