02) Followers

3 years later

"LUNA!"

I jerked up quickly to only have a pillow swung at my face. I groaned from the pain and rubbed my nose. Jeez this girl has a arm. I looked up to see my bestfriend Sara. Stupid cagna was laughing when I'm laying here in pain. Only she can make a pillow hurt like hell. Once I was done sulking I just glared at her until she stopped. Slowly I grabbed a pillow and started to lift it up when she saw. We both just looked at each other, and then her eyes grew big and that's when I knew it was going to go down.

She had a head start since she was standing up while I was on the bed sitting down. I quickly got off my bed when my foot got caught on the blanket and causing me to fall flat on my face. "OWW FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled from the pain and started to groan. Once again I heard the bitch laugh out loud on purpose for me to hear. I hurriedly got up and on my feet. I ran out of my room looking for her quietly. She was no where to be seen but I knew better. And knowing that dumbass she was probably in her usual spot. Making sure I tiptoe quietly, I walked up to our big french doors where all of our towels are and cleaning supplies were. Once I stopped in front of it, I was able to hear her breathe. I lifted the pillow and reached for the handle. I took a deep breath to mentally prepare myself for the next war we were about to have.

Without a second thought I jerk the door open and swung before she knew what was happening. The impact was so hard that her head hit one of the shelves and blood was gushing everywhere. I screamed and rushed to her side. She eyes were wide open and mouth was open with blood.

( just kidding!😂 it didn't happen. i told you i was fucked up)

She fell back and landed on her ass while rubbing her nose. I laughed as I tried to control my breathing. Tears were falling down my face as she frowned while getting up. She yanked the pillow out of my hand and hit me in the arm but I was still laughing. "I don't know why your getting all butt hurt. You're the one who started it." I said as she rolled her eyes and throw the pillow on the couch.

"But you didn't fall on your ass Luna!" She yelled. She walked to the kitchen and started to get some pans out to make breakfast. Even though she was frowning I could tell she wanted to laugh.

"Oh calm down Sara, I fell flat on my face. It should be me bitching at you." I rolled my eyes. She looked at me for a couple of seconds then starts to laugh.

"I know. I hear the loud thud when I was going into the closet." She continue to laugh as I glared at her.

"Ughhh whatever. Just make me my food, slave. That's the only thing your good at and its where you belong. Behind a stove with spoon." I mentally laughed to myself as I head back to my room. I heard her gasp and stomp.

"That's rude, you cagna!" I then felt something hit me on the back of my head. I gasped when I turned around to see her smirking while holding multiple spoons. I grabbed the spoon that she threw at me and flung it at her. It hit her right where the sun doesn't shine. She slowly sunk to the floor, grabbing her vagina. I smirked to myself as i turned and went to my room. "Fuck you asshole!!" She yelled when I closed the door.

This is what happened everyday. It was always different with how we woke up. Sara and I have been friends since we were in 6th grade and been sisters since then. We may be wild but we love each other like family. We protect each other no matter what and stay by each others side, through the rough times too. I couldn't imagine life without my sister. We depend on each other. And that's what made our bond so strong.