Chapter 1

It had been two months fight. Rhodey was limping but on his feet never the less. Tony was healing more thanks to Peter and his frequent vacations than (y/n). And (y/n), she was being homeschooled and trained in the tower by trusted people.

Everything was pretty okay, you could say since the fight anyways. (y/n) still sent letters and pictures to Captain's team as well as short phone calls just to hear their voices. (y/n) was living the average mutant life with a superhero, genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

"Happy, Happy, Happy" (y/n) sang

"yes, yes, yes" He sang entertaining the child

"can you take me to the Library"

"why do you want to go to the library, you have a tablet for books". It had been a weekly routine to take (y/n) to the library three times a week.

"I like the librarians. Also keeping my eyes on a screen all day isn't good Doctor said" (y/n) smiled as took Happy's sunglasses out of his pocket put them on then ran to the car "to the land of knowledge".

On the way to the library, they sang along to Frank Sinatra's My Way. The two always sang along and did karaoke in the car. Unlike Peter, (y/n) was Happy's favorite person he enjoyed her company. And not Peter and his hormonal, rebellious, spidey teen self.

Speak on the spider and he shall bite. "dammit" Happy said looking down at his phone.

"language. What's wrong? are we not going?" the two had just arrived and parked

"Afraid not sweetheart. Spider-boy is being a pest. Maybe next time"

"wait, wait, can I stay? two hours tops. The librarians will watch me and you could watch me through security cameras"

"I don't know kid"

"I can take care of myself. Drown anyone who comes to close".

Happy eyed her through the review mirror "alright." (y/n) cheered "here's your phone keep it on you at all times. I'll be back in 2 hours. Don't leave until I come get you, okay?

"Okie dokie. Bye, Bye" (y/n) hopped out of the car. Happy watched her take off up the steps of the library one of the Librarians open the door for her and gave a thumbs up to Happy. He wasn't worried. He and (y/n) had come so often everyone on the block knew and kept eyes out for them.

She'd be fine.

Totally .... not.

Vote, comment, share let me know you exist