Chapter 3

(y/n) sat in a nice, fluffy chair, feet hanging off the ground, with a cup of tea in her head. Thor sat in a chair next to her with tea as well. And sat in front of them was the man who made Loki disappear, Dr. Strange.

"I'm not much of a tea person," Thor said going to put it down before it turns into a pine of beer. Now he did drink that.

(y/n) looked up in amazement this man was no doctor but a wizard. A wizard from Hogwarts. Hogwarts was officially real. (y/n) wanted a letter.

"so I keep a watch of individual beings who may be a threat to this world. Your adopted brother Loki is one of those beings" Dr. Strange said

"worthy conclusion" Thor nodded this was a good decision

"yeah"

"it's a family issue. Short story is we're looking for our father"

"and it you find your father you'll go home"

"yes"

"great let me. I'll help".

With a flash, the Doctor and Thor were gone (y/n) spotted them in a different room with books "you forgot ... about me" (y/n) said as she climbed out of the chair and ran to them. Thor was busy breaking stuff.

"Doctor" (y/n) said

"Strange"

"you are but I don't judge. The old man like the countryside and Europe. Try Norway, Sweden, or Germany"

"Thank you, that does narrow it down".

"How do you know that," Thor asked after destroying a bookcase accidentally " I talked to him showed it to him. He liked it and said he wanted to go there one day" (y/n) said.

She then began to play fight with Dr. Stranger's cape, it had a mind of its own. "I like you Mr. Cape" the cape wrapped around (y/n) and she giggled.

Looking back she saw that Thor and the Doctor were in the other room. For some reason (y/n) felt as of this was the beginning of something very big and bad. She felt as she was about to go on a long trip or run, again.

"hey Cape, do you know where I can get, paper and pen?"

"we're coming, we're coming, we're coming" (y/n) said as she cape descended downstairs "you guys keep forgetting about me. Why does everyone forget about me? Can't you see me?"

"sorry, you're just so small," Thor said.

"You seemed more interested in my Cape" Dr. Strange observed

"and your books and you. When we come back. Will you show me more magic?" (y/n) asked

"um sure"

"you should go home Tony is probably worried," Thor said trying to convince the child not to come. But he didn't want to tell her no.

"you're right. I text him" (y/n) was in the middle of texting Tony when she heard Thor's hammer comes crashing through the house then a better idea popped into her head. (y/n) snapped a pick as Thor's jammer or umbrella came flying in. Thor apologized after he heard the mess he made.

"I suppose I'll nee my brother back"

"Oh, yeah Right" Dr. Strange open a patrol in the air and let Loki fall out of it.

"I've been falling for 30 minutes" He screams standing up "who are you?" Loki conjured up two daggers. (y/n) tiptoes away from Dr. Strange and behind Thor. " you think you're kind of sorceress. Don't think for one second you second rate-"

"Alright, time to go"

and with that Dr. Strange portal both of them out of there, and accidentally a third, to Norway. (y/n) closed her eyes and braces as the portal comes at her.

"well, that's done" Dr. Strange dusted off his hands and went to clean the mess which Thor made. Within 5 minutes everything was cleaned.

"alright and these aren't mine," Dr. Strange said as he found a neat stake of 3 books one was about Shakespeare, another Norse Gods, and Norway all on his table. ON top of them was a paper with mess child's handwriting it read:

I will come back later but can you take these back to the Library for me.

Thank you

"oh no"

comment, vote, share let me know