Chapter 19

(y/n) nodded as much as she wanted to cheer this was not a laughing matter. (y/n) stepped forward concentrating she pulled some water from the ocean below and brought it up to the bridge. An army of dead was heading their way if they came they would either push off or trampled over everyone on the bridge.

No one would survive.

In one swift movement (y/n) clapped her hands together two waves collided together like her hands smashing the shoulders then she quickly pulled her hands all the way apart like her hands the water pulled apart and dragged the shoulders with it leaving nothing but a few bones.

Thor, Valkyries, Loki, Heimdall, and Hulk all turned around to (y/n) he was now breathing like she had run a marathon " I did that" she said as she leaned forward hands on her knees " that- that was me".

"That... was you?" Valkyrie said looking disbelieve at the child. Okay, now she was done child sorcery was the last straw. Valkyrie now believed she drank herself into a coma and was just dreaming. The alcohol finally got her.

"Yeah, I learned that in- Thor where's your eye?" (y/n) finally noticed the gods missing organ

"that's not important"

"not important YOU'RE MISSING AN EYE! My Goodness, you're worse than daddy" (y/n) rubbed her forehead like a distressed parent.

"Never mind, we need to find a way to stop her," Thor said

"I'm not doing get help," Loki said

"what's get help? I'll do get help" (y/n) offered

"you're defiantly not doing get help" Loki looked (y/n) up and down with the shop of his fingers she was now wearing a smaller helmet identical to Loki's. If she was going to die ( which she definitely wasn't) she'd do it in style.

"Hit her with another lightning blast" Loki suggested

"yeah, but BIGGER"

"I've hit her with the bigger lightning blast in the history of lightning. It did nothing" Thor said

"we just need to hold her off until everyone's on board," Valkyrie said

"it won't end there the longer Hela is on Asgard the more powerful she grows. She'll hunt us down. We need to stop her here and now." Thor said "Asgard is not a place it's a people"

"Then, what do we do?" Loki asked Thor no one had a clue.

"Ragnarok" everyone turned to (y/n) " Ragnarok is supposed to be this big fiery powerful giant from hell. He's super powerful she's super powerful. I say let them fight it out until they're both exhausted and someone wins. The fight the exhausted winner." Everyone was looking at (y/n) "didn't Thor say Ragnorak's eyebrow was here. Just toss in in the eternal flame"

"How do you know that?"

" Odin told me."

Thor pointed at (y/n) " I like half your plan"

"Only half?"

"we'll start Ragnarok"

"what you're actually going with a 5-year-olds plan" Valkyrie was just ugh

"think about it this was never about stopping Ragnarok but starting it".

"Bold move brother even for me," Loki said he gave a wink before running off.

"shall we?" Thor said to Valkyrie

"after you"

"(y/n) to the ship"

"But-"

" NOW" Both adults shouted at her.

In tears, she turned back and ran to the ship where the people of Asgard were boarding Heimdall took her hand she was the last to board.

"Go, Go now" Thor shouted but as the ship began a large spike hit the ship and held it there the skeletons began to climb up to the entrances. The people screamed pushing and pulling trying to get away. A few guards fought them with their bare hands. (y/n) saw under one man's coat was an automatic gun she pulled on his armor " Can I borrow one, please"

"no," the man said as he stepped in front of everyone and opened fire on the skeletons "For Asgard," he said jumping off the ship.

The spike holding the ship broke off as he landed still firing like he was the terminator. Heimdall pulled her back in as the ship flew off " can't we help" she asked looking up at him.

"Look my darling, I don't think all your waters from the 9 realms could douse that fire" he pointed at the fiery beast burst from the castle. With a smile Heimdall looked at (y/n) he knew what was coming and with a straight face she looked up at him and said

"There's less fire than I thought there would be"

seriously