Chatper 22:Karma's Idea

Karma's POV
A Song Come on "Koharu?" I Asked "Huh Oh Hey Karma~Senpai" She Said Karma~Senpai? "Just Call me Honey or Senpai anyways Do You Have any Good Ideal for a song?" I Asked Playing with Her hair "No Sorry Senpai" she Said Looking At Me

"You Okay?" I Asked "I Wanna Ki-Never mi--" i cut her off By a Kiss "Okay Now I Gave You What you wanted now~Tell me a Song Name!"

"Hmmm Fine But You might not like them.." "alright But I Wanna Hear it Even if it's From My wife!" I Said Smiling and Blushing alittle

"Kay...I'm Not on Drugs, Or Nah, Charry Cola, Cold Sweet or I Forgive You..." She Said "I Do have Other Names But They Might Be For later you Know After The Performs" she smiled and Hugged My Hips "I'll Thing About it Okay?" I Said Patting Her Head

"Yay!"

45 Minutes later

"Hey Keade and Isagoi What are you Guys Doing?" I Asked Walking To The kitchen "hmm oh Thinking of what to Wear for a Perform" Keade Smiled "Oh Right We Need Too...Maybe All of us Can Vote on that Kay?"

I Said Smiling "All Right!"She Smiled "What's The Theme Sorry if I Think To far" Isagoi Said

"Alright We Have to Head Out"I waved To Them "Bye Bye~" I Srimked "DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEAL" they Both Said "Bye"

Hour later
"Hey Lily and Koharu" I Said "Hey Karma" they smiled "I'm Thinking You Girls Should Go Shopping If You want But They Have To Be Idoly Kay if You Are Going" I Said

"It's a Job Is it?"Lily Said "Yeah..." Koharu said "How Did You Know?!" I Asked "We Don't Mind Going Shopping it's a Girl And Sometime Boy Thing"

"Okay But Again You Don't Have T-" I We Cut off By Them "We are Going And we are Using Your Card" they said "Finnnnne"

Day later
Koharu's POV
Me and Lily Are Going Shopping Looks like we Need To Pick Out 10 Outfits Can't Believe It and 2 For Each One Of Us "You Ready?" Lily Asked "Huh Oh Yeah!"

"Look at You" Lily Said "Trying To Have Karma All to Urself?" She Joked "No!" I Blushed "I'm Kidding!" She Smiled "Let's Go"
Hour later
"All right Lets Do This" we Both Said
4 hours later (I Know Right)

"Okay We are allllll Done Now!" Lily Said "I Wanna get something for Karma Wanna come?" I Asked "Sure You know Nagisa You would make a great wife for someone else" She smiled "What did you Just Say?" I Asked "Get Marrried to someone else!" She yelled "NO You!" "Stay Away From Him Lily!" I Yelled "I Dont Wanna!" She said Walking off "Well Your Going to have to You Cant Even Say one letter To Him without blushing!" I Said "Get Away from me Then NO STAY AWAY FROM KARMA HE WOULD NEVER LOVE YOU LILY" I Yelled walking To the Car "GO HELL I'LL GET SOMETHING FOR KARMA ALL BYSELF" Lily Yelled "Bitch" I said "I Wanna Go Home" I Said "Alright what About Lily?" He asked "Forget about her"

15 mins later

I Walked to Karma "Honey! Hey you Okay?" KArma asked "Kiss me" I Said "What?" He asked "C...Can you Kiss me?" I Said "Suuure" He Started KIssing me "Mhm..." he said "Your so cute" He said He said getting off of me "Anyways Why'd Did you Want a Kiss from Me~"

"Lily" I Said Frowning "You Guys Had a Fight?"He said "Beacuse Of Me~"