chapter 27:Heart break

Nagisa's POV
"Hey Keade, is Keade your real name?" I asked "No its Akari Yukimura" she smiled at me like it was nothing "I didn't know that!"

"Lots of people don't know that, but it is one of are little things we don't want people to know about" she said "who's Karma's little sister" I asked "Akabane Misa but she goes by Asuno Misa mostly" I was shocked "What?! Karma's sister is Marrie-" Akari cuts me off "No! She not married she just like to be called that alright, she has been dating Gakushū for about 5 years now so Sometime they joke about having each other names, Akabane Gakushū and Asuno Misa" she said fast yet I could still understand it "of course Karma is fine with it even he jokes about having your last name Shiota and Asuno" she added

"He dose?" I blush red "Yeah most of the time.." she said "Hey guys!" Rio said giving me a cupcake "what's this for?" "Its for us and us only. Karma doesn't know so don't tell him!" She smiled "Karma is my boyfriend but your my best friends so I won't" "thanks Nagisa" Rio smiled "your welcome"

That's all in the past now Rio is my enemy now So is Lily

"What about Lily?" I asked Karma, Karma looked at me and blushed "Koharu..." he said sadly "answer me Karma" I said pissed Then are food came, Karma sits down and eats his food "Your one of the biggest asshole ever Karma" then I eat my food

"Princess I'm sorry I can't.."then he looks away from me "ugh" I said pissed then I get up "I'm going to the bathroom" I said and rolled my eyes "Koharu I love both of you" then I snapped "OH WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT" I yelled throwing my food at him "Sweetly..." he said sadly "YOUR AN ASSHOLE" then I walked out lucky no one could here us..

Next day
"Koharu Nana walking out of a restaurant by herself! Are Karma and Koharu done did she say no to the wedding?" A guy on the TV said "They are asking to be punched" I said "they are always thinking the wrost" I added then turn off the TV

The Starlights are having a meet without me of course I don't mind. I don't want to see Karma or Lily at the moment I'm not in the mood
(A/N:She wearing Karma shirt Though)

I should go out or somethin' I change my clothes

(A/N:By the way it's the last month until the big school saver performance)

I walk out the door of course it was Raining so I was prepared

About an hour later someone was following me, it was Drama About (A/n:I made that up)

"Hello, Koharu can you tell us what happened yesterday around 9:15 PM?"he asked with his Camra "No comment" I said and kept walking "Are you and Karma still getting married?" "You know what, Yes and no" I said calmly "why is that?"

"I don't know Actually, for all we know he could get married to Lily redwood, it all matters to me!"I said and began walking "alright but can you answer me this one Question?" He asked I just smiled and said "No" then I walked away from him

Then I see Karma and Lily walking together then the same guy walked up to them

I walked pasted them but them looking down "Koharu?" The guy's voice said I turn around "Yes?" I asked "can you also tell me the answer to the question i asked them?" "Maybe what was the Question?"

"If you could who would you marry?" He asked "No Comment" we all said then I walked off
5 minutes later
Karma and Lily were beside me "the hell you guys want? You know they can still be watching?"

"What Question did they asked you?" Lily asked "what happened around 9:15 PM and are me and Karma still getting Married? You know those questions" I said pissed "what did you asked" I roll my eyes "No Comment Karma just..Let me have my me time and I'll let you guys have sex or something. If you need me I'll be at Gakushū House with Misa"

Yes I met Misa before I have her phone number "What?!" Karma said "I'm going to your sister's house"

"Koharu! No stop!" Karma said "Leave me Alone asshole go get married or something!" I roll my eyes "No!"he yelled

An hour later I ended up going back with them...

Karma's POV
What I remember was love from my wife Koharu Nana but shes all mean now..

"What about Lily?" She asked me, I looked at her and blushed red what am I going to say to her? "Koharu..." I said sadly "answer me Karma" she said pissed Then are food came, I sit down and eats my food "Your one of the biggest asshole ever Karma" then she eat her food

"Princess I'm sorry I can't.."then I looks away from her "ugh" she said pissed then she gets up "I'm going to the bathroom" She said and rolled her eyes "Koharu I love both of you" I can tell she was going to snap "OH WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT" she yelled throwing her food at me "Sweetly..." I said sadly getting the food off of me "YOUR AN ASSHOLE" then she walked out lucky no one could here us having a fight Hopely..

Next Day
Me and Lily were going on a date, I told Koharu that we were all at a meeting but really I was taking Lily on a date "So what do you want to do?" I asked Lily she smiled "I'll be happy anywhere as long as your there with me!" She said blushing she's so cute "but this is all about you"

(A/N:if you didn't get that then your Brain is clean)

I smiled she smiled back "I wanna go get icecream!" She said Pointing at the ice cream shop "I'm paying" I said she looks at me "You better!" She got birthday cake I got blueberry "Why'd you get blueberry?" She asked licking her icecream "Because blue reminds me of my lover" I said blushing alittle "Nagisa shiota the other girl you going to be married to?" She said rolling her eyes "Yeah she is my 3rd girlfriend..." she nonded and licked my ice cream "Yummy! Here try mine!" I nonded and licked the ice cream "it's good!"
"You better like it"

Then we kiss
An hour later
A guy with a Question came with to us "Hello can I ask you some questions?" He asked we both nonded

"So Karma this is a question about Koharu, are you both still getting married? Koharu said Yes and No oh and what does that mean?" He asked she said yes and no? "Yes and no" I said "and what she mean is, we don't know we both don't, we had a fight yesterday and we're just taking a break from each other" I explained "What do you think your parents do with Asuno and Misa?" I forgot they were a thing "well Misa loves Asuno so if Lily or Koharu get married to him, Misa would get married to Meahara or Isogai" the hell am I saying? Lily or Koharu can also get married to Meahara and Isogai since they are both from rich familys! "Alright Lily, Rumor has it that you dating someone is this true?" He asked I looked at lily in shock "Ye-No who ever made that up is stupid" she said acting pissed "Koharu?" The guy said I turn around so does Koharu "Yes?"

"can you also tell me the answer to the question i asked them?" "Maybe what was the Question?" The hell she asks like this math class or she gets A+ or A-

"If you could who would you marry?" He asked "No Comment" we all said then she began to walk off
5 minutes later
Me and Lily were beside Her "the hell you guys want? You know they can still be watching?"

"What Question did they asked you?" Lily asked "what happened around 9:15 PM and are me and Karma still getting Married? You know those questions" she said pissed and rolled her eyes "what did you asked" she rolled her eyes again "No Comment Karma just..Let me have my me time and I'll let you guys have sex or something. If you need me I'll be at Gakushū House with Misa"

"What?!" I said and grabbed her hand Lily looked at Koharu and me "I'm going to your sister's house"

"Koharu! No stop!" I yelled "Leave me Alone asshole go get married or something!" She yells "No!"I yelled back

An hour later we ended going home right after Misa threatened us

Word Cout:1497