|| Chapter 27 ||

"Friends or something more? - 12 days left"

•~•~₩~•~•

- 6 days later -

- Nighttime -

( Your P.O.V. )

I sighed in relief as I prepare the last dish on the dining table and proudly smile of my work. I hummed and fold my hands together, "Finally.." I mumbled and was about to turn around when someone suddenly puts both of their hands on each side of me on the dining table, caging me and looking over to my shoulder to see what I'm doing, their breath softly hitting my neck. I was startled a bit and look over to my shoulder to see Corporal Levi who is looking at me with a blank expression on his face. I giggled as I turn around to face him and gently place my hands on his arms, "Dinner is ready, Corporal!"

He mumbled a 'Tch' as he gave me a hug and looks at the dining table, "I told you already, brat.. Just call me 'Levi' when we're alone." He said and gently lay his head on my shoulder, "Anyways, thanks for cooking dinner, it taste really great."

I blush a bit as I giggled and slowly break the hug, "Of course, si- I mean, Levi."

He quietly growls a bit and narrow his eyes at me, "Call. Me. 'Levi'."

"I know.. I just got use to call you 'Corporal' and 'Sir'." I said as I look at him, "Forgive me?"

Levi just sighed and ruffles my hair a bit, "Fine, brat.. If you say or call me again 'Corporal' or 'Sir' even though we're alone, I'll tickle you."

( Levi's P.O.V. )

"Fine, brat.. If you say or call me again 'Corporal' or 'Sir' even though we're alone, I'll tickle you." I said as I gently grab her wrist and pull her with me to the dining table. I sat down on a chair and she sat down where I want her to sit. It's not obvious, but I feel so fucking happy right now. I felt like we're a couple, eating dinner and peacefully living in a house, just the two of us. I felt like I'm her husband and she's MY wife, but still, I'm just so dumb to find out these feelings I'm having right now. I want it to express this feelings to (L/N), but I'm not ready or not sure if I should do it, so I just decided to keep it for myself. I sighed as we both start to pick our food and eat it, when (L/N) suddenly gasped a bit. I look towards her and raised a brow, "Oi.. What's wrong?"

"L-Levi.. I-I forgot to make your tea! I'll just-" I cut her off when I stood up from my chair and start to walk towards the kitchen door, "Just stay here, brat.. I'll make our tea since you're the one who cooked dinner for us." I said as I smirk inside my head and headed upstairs to get something from my room.

•~•~₩~•~•

I slightly grip the small container in my hands as I enter the dining room and walk towards to the two teas. I quietly hummed as I look over my shoulder and see (L/N) still eating her food, 'She's not looking.. Now, I better try this shit if it works.' I thought as I open the container and observe it, 'Shitty-glasses said only a pinch of the powder, but nah.. I'll put half a teaspoon.' I smirk a bit as I carefully put the EXACT amount that I want and close the container with its cap, "Alright, brat.. I already made the tea, I'll just check something in my room." I said as I shove the container inside my pockets and walk towards to the door, heading back upstairs.

( Your P.O.V. )

I hummed as I look over my shoulder and saw two teas sitting on the counter. I finished my dinner and stood up from my chair to get the tea. I carefully grab my tea and drink it. Then Levi soon came back and his eyes immediately lands on me. He snickered for some reason and walk towards to me and stops in front of me, "So, how is it?"