|| Chapter 33 ||

"Snake Bitch"

•~•~₩~•~•

( Your P.O.V. )

I let out a small groggy moan and slowly opened my eyes, slightly blurry when I tried to look around since I just woke up, 'My god, I need to get up and take care of the mess but I want to continue to sleep,' I thought as I yawned and tiredly rubbed my sleepy eyes, 'Okay, just a few minutes in bed and then I'll get up,' I sighed and try to adjust to make myself comfortable but a pair of strong arms tighten around my waist, prevented me to do so, not wanting me to get up and leave.

I looked over my shoulder and see a sleeping Levi who is snoring and looked like he got knocked out. I observed his face and smiled a bit, 'Levi really looks cute when he sleeps,' I quietly giggled and turned around to face him, 'Oh Levi, I wish I could tell you how I felt the same way but I need to wait for the right moment, not when something bad happens and then I'll confess... I guess that I'm too coward to say it but don't worry, you'll know it soon,' I raised my hand and carefully removed the bangs off his face. I gently placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it, thinking about how Levi is such an adorable dork in the inside and an asshole on outside.

The room has a cozy and pleasant atmosphere, despite what happened last night, and the only sound you can hear is two people breathing softly and the blankets slightly shuffling around.

I sighed again as I gently placed my hand on his and slowly removed it, making sure that he won't wake up, 'Okay, I'll take a quick shower and try not to step on the shattered glasses,' I carefully sat up and got out of Levi's grip, him starting to feel emptiness in his arms.

Levi groaned and reached his hand out for something or someone, and that's me, "Mm... (F-F/N)... D-Don't... L-Leave me," he muttered and about to get up when I quickly but gently grabbed my pillow and gave it to him, which he immediately took it and hugged it tightly as he starts mumbling in his sleep, "O-Oh, (F-F/N)... Y-You're so sooooofft and f-flufffyyy~"

I smiled a bit and turned around as I took a deep breath. I looked down and carefully started to make my way towards the bathroom, trying my best not to step on it, 'Careful, (F/N). You don't want your feet to cry out blood... Well, no one does,' I thought as I glanced up and I'm almost there, 'Just a few steps and I'm here!' I sighed in relief as I opened the door and entered, closing the door behind me afterwards. I stretched my arms above my head and felt good about myself today, despite all the mess in the other room.

•~•~₩~•~•

I threw the last batch of shattered glass in the trash bin that is at the corner of the room and placed the broom and dustpan on the side, "Okay, I'm done cleaning the room and I don't know what to do ne-" I didn't continue my sentence because I heard Levi called out my name, "(F-F/N), what the hell are you doing there?"

My eyes widened and my palms are starting to get sweaty a bit, "Umm... Well, I just did some cleaning!" I replied as I turned around and see Levi sitting and rubbing his eyes.

He mumbled a 'Tch', "Cleaning? What do you mean? Did something happen?" He questions and waits for my reply.

I sighed as I went towards him and sat down beside him, "Okay, I'll just summarize what happened last night, alright? Do you want to cuddle as I do?"

Levi snickered and nodded, "Hell yeah. Come on," he got closer to me as we both lay down and wrapped our arms around each other, him around my waist while mine is around his neck.

I sighed as I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it, our eyes locked in with each other and smiling a bit, his steel-grey giving me soft chills, "When I tell you the whole story, don't interrupt me with your upcoming questions. Just ask it once I'm done, hm?" I said with a small giggle.