Chapter 1

Being a wolfblood can be hard. You never know who will want to hunt you down. Who will be next? Who will find out? I, being wild, try my hardest to stay away from humans as best I can. When hunters come around, my alpha leads us away. We always find our way away from hunters. Now, one day. . . That one horrible day happened. My whole pack had been hunted down except for me. I ran away from my territory so I could not be hunted down myself.

I ran and ran from the forest. Eventually, I ended up in the busy city. I sniff the polluted air. Not a single scent I recognize. I end up stumbling into this little café named stupidly as the Kafe. I sniffed around here, growling quietly at humans. I wander upstairs to the flat, without the owner's permission. I knock the door a couple of times. The door opens and a blonde girl begins to growl at me.

"Who are you?!" She snarled.

"Please, I just need a place to stay, just let me in. I'll explain once I'm in there." I said.

"Alright, c'mon." She said.

I walk inside. This place reeks of perfume and other human smells. I sit down on the couch and the girl joins me. She introduces herself as Robyn, an ex-Segolia agent. I begin to talk about myself.

" Look, my pack were killed by hunters. Now I have no pack. That's my story." I said.

" I know who's pack you could join." Robyn said with a smile.

"Who?" I asked.

" Jana!" Robyn called.

" In a minute." Jana responded.

A girl with red hair and green eyes, average height, walked into the room. I turn around and immediately my eyes turn yellow. My black veins were popping. I growl at her ferociously. Robyn holds me down and calms me down.

" Hello." Jana said, putting her hand out.

I sniff her. She's an alpha huh? Doesn't look like much an alpha. She looks too human, smells too human. " Hey. It's Raeshel, by the way. So, you're an alpha?" I asked.

" Yes. Now, give me some background on you." Jana said, sitting down.

" I'm a wild wolfblood. My pack was all hunted down. I came to the city to seek help." I explained.

" Okay, I welcome you to my pack. You can meet the others tonight." Jana said.

We stand up. I get on my knees and put my forearm to my forehead. It's a sign of respect to the alpha. I stand back up and give Jana a hug. She promised me that I'm protected by her, on her word. It's her job to protect her pack with all her life. I'm glad she's my new alpha. She's going to be a good alpha and a great friend. I can already see similarities between us. Both wild, both can use anscion, both can use eolas. We're stronger together.

Later that night, I got what I wanted all this time; the pack. Though a small pack, we are strong. The names of the members of the pack are; Tj, Emilia, Selina, Matei, and most importantly; Jana the alpha. They're all really cool. Selina is the coolest. She can do taekwondo, she can fight like no other. Tj is a skater and a late bloomer. He hasn't transformed, which is odd to me. Matei and Emilia are the most mysterious of them all. They survived a fire, Emilia even has a burn scar on her face from it.

Tonight, it is a full moon. I get to wolf out with my new pack for the first time. One small problem; Selina and Tj are locked up in a cage for the night. They're not allowed to wolf out in the wild. Well, isn't that find and dandy? Matei and Emilia can go with us though. All four of us run into the wild. We transform and I see the true side of Matei. His wolf is much larger than I thought. Emilia is an adorable little fur ball as a wolf. I race Matei to see how fast he can really go. By the time we got to the other end of the forest, I was panting so hard. Matei can really run.